2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerrymandering aside I can see the needs for electoral college system to ensure low population states like Hawai and Alaska still gets a say in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah no. The very nature of the EC means citizens in different states have different levels of voter influence based on population to EC ratio.

The senate ensures each state has equal representation, there is no need for the EC.

Whatever the final result, this was clearly a referendum on Trump and it was in no way a rejection of him.

Biden seems sure of WI, PA and MI.

He said he didn't expect Georgia but might get it. Silly question - do they have information before the news outlets get them? Or is it open game.

Biden sounds incredibly confident on Penn.

Though every time I hear him speak I just think... surely you're too old for all this?

This is way closer than I expected after what a mess Covid has been.

80 year old talking about his Grandpapa and grandmama.. fecking hell.. they all talk out of the same playbook..

Votes cannot be counted after the Poles close!

Americans

I was working in my bar tonight in Louisiana, I had some Trumpers come in from the oil & gas industry, stupidly I put the election on the TV's and all I heard was "WOOOO TRUMP 2020, BIDEN WANTS TO FK THE OIL INDUSTRY" and basically went through the ways how Trump wasn't racist, dude tipped well but damn those boys were stupid.

I'm half American and English with an accent so I pretend not to give a crap but meh.

Ok I’m out, can’t see much else happening for at least a few hours now. Still think Biden has this, but deeply depressing that America have vindicated the orange cnut to this extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.