2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Biden wins GA and AZ he only needs WI to get to 270 assuming nothing crazy happens in NV.

82% reporting .. Trump leads by 310K. Biden needs nearly 70% of the remaining votes.

Jesus, the age of these guys ...Trump 74, Biden 77, not forgetting Nancy Pelosi 80!

Whereas JFK was 43 when made president, Obama 47.

If Biden runs for the next election he’ll be 81 ffs!
:eek:
Didn't know that. To be fair, she doesn't look 80.

Wasn't eligible to vote at 2016 because I wasn't a citizen yet but if I could I would've voted for him over Hillary.

As for political views - I am for opening up the country and against shutdowns, for lower taxes, for strong military. I don't like the blm-defund-the-police sentiment that is prevalent in the liberal cities which the democrats have ruined with their progressive experiments. There's a reason why people are fleeing those cities to more conservative suburbs. I like that Trump puts unapologetically America first, I like how he dealt with Isis and Iran, I like his historic peace brokerings in the middle east. I think he dealt with the outbreak better than Biden would've ever done, as he was never going to put a travel ban on China (remember Pelosi apologizing for Trump and dancing in Chinatown? Biden would've been right there with her).

His divisive and cnutish personality will always outshine the good things he has done but this isn't a popularity contest.

It's wild how a few slogans really do define the most consequential decision people make

What about NE-02? Just got a text from a drunk friend saying this has gone D?
In the lead by about 10 points but similar story to the rest of the night - mail ballots will skew Dem and the e-day vote will erode the margin.

I did a day trip from Vegas to GC, we only had a few hours there but it was worth the effort, the views are stunning, the sheer size is dumbfoundingly beautiful.

It's an extraordinary country.
It really is. We stayed over night in the ranch just a few miles from the canyon and it was just amazing.

Anyway I’m boring y’all

I did a day trip from Vegas to GC, we only had a few hours there but it was worth the effort, the views are stunning, the sheer size is dumbfoundingly beautiful.

It's an extraordinary country.

It's so much better to do the ring tbh.. Vegas, south rim, page, arizona, Zion National park and back to Vegas. Can be done in 3 days

I was / am too terrified to crack open a bottle. May enjoy a scotch if Georgia flips blue

Wont be called until tomorrow now! They’ve packed up for the night in Fulton.

Looks like 4 big questions for tomorrow: GA MI WI NE2.

CNN throwing water on the fire with regards to Georgia.

Jesus, the age of these guys ...Trump 74, Biden 77, not forgetting Nancy Pelosi 80!

Whereas JFK was 43 when made president, Obama 47.

If Biden runs for the next election he’ll be 81 ffs!

McConnell 78, Elizabeth Warren 71, Bernie 79 etc.

There is a lot of changing of the guards going to happen relatively soon. There is room for a big character to make a move, if Trump doesn't kill democracy that is.

Well, some of them anyway. Did you watch Designated Survivor?
I watched the first season which wasn't terrible. I see that as more of an action/conspiracy series with a political flavour to be honest, vs. an actual political show like House of Cards (initially) or the West Wing.

Fulton taking a break from counting. They are dragging it out like a reality show .. back after these messages from our sponsors.

Can anyone explain Maine to me? Is there some big D areas to come in still that will explain Susan Collins?

In terms of ballot measures, minimum wage in Florida at >60%, and a bunch of drug legalisations winning (Arizona, Washington, NJ). Also the absolutely dystopian campaign for Prop 22 in California is winning easily.

Feck Trump projected to win Oklahoma. Good win for him. Hopefully he can pick up Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Fulton taking a break from counting. They are dragging it out like a reality show .. back after these messages from our sponsors.
They are mostly volunteer workers who have been up for nearly 24 hours. It’s frustrating but at the end of the day they are doing us a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.