2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is ahead 192 to 114 so he should declare victory now
If Biden can't win with that kind of lead this late in the game, he's a total fraud. Another hipster unmasked.

From 538:
As you plan your sleep schedule for the rest of the week: We should have near-complete unofficial results from Wisconsin early tomorrow morning, as Milwaukee is expected to finish counting around 6 a.m. Eastern. Michigan originally said it would take until Friday to count all of its votes, but officials have revised that estimate to say they’ll be done tomorrow as well. Finally, Pennsylvania results probably won’t be known until Friday.

Anyone else noticing how much CNN is focusing on repeating a theme of “lots of ballots, all need to be counted”? So depressing they need to do it.

Even in the bluest of blues there are 30-40% republicans, You seems to think that all those mails are democrats. It's not.
Mail in ballots in this election ARE heavily Dem. This is not a guarantee it's enough to win, but it's perfectly possible.

More questions for those in the know:

- are the Trump leads in WI and MI surmountable?

- if so how likely is it they will go blue?

- what is likely to happen in NV?

Democrats didnt move close enough to the centre. Kasich2024

You are joking? The Dems have not only ignored, but suppressed the progressive elements in their party in 2016, and again in 2020 both at State and Presidential levels.

More questions for those in the know:

- are the Trump leads in WI and MI surmountable?

- if so how likely is it they will go blue?

- what is likely to happen in NV?

I can only comment on WI. Pretty good chance we go blue here.

State of play

Biden
wins if he wins AZ and PA, or AZ and WI and MI, or PA and WI and MI

Trump wins if he wins PA or one of WI and MI, or if he wins PA and AZ

We get a tie if Bidens wins AZ and WI and MI but loses one seat in either ME or NE

Trump wins in this scenario.

Senate will either end 48-52 or 49-51 for Dems.

Dems will win the House.

Even in the bluest of blues there are 30-40% republicans, You seems to think that all those mails are democrats. It's not.
You do know that’s there are roughly 1m votes in the city of Philadelphia alone not counting its suburbs right? 70-30 there and Biden takes the lead.

500k votes left in NC. Trump only leads by 75k. If that somehow flips to Biden then he's certain to win with Wisconsin very close and Michigan closing with large Dem centres outstanding. Interesting one.

Yeah, Nathaniel, it’s pretty clear that we are a long way from knowing the result in in many states, including Pennsylvania, where just 42 percent of the expected vote is in, according to ABC News. At the moment, Trump leads there, but none of the five big counties in the Philadelphia area have reported more than 33 percent of their expected vote, and Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) has reported just 17 percent. So just as I wrote before the election, I think we can expect a big “blue shift” in the results thanks to as-yet-uncounted votes in these Democratic-leaning areas, which might be enough to put Biden in the lead — although the jury’s most definitely still out there.
Screen-Shot-2020-11-03-at-11.17.19-PM.png
I still think Biden is going to win. Feck the odds.

Democrats didnt move close enough to the centre. Kasich2024
:lol:

Or at least, I assume you're kidding from the Kasich comment, cause the Dems have moved so far to the centre that they shot right past it into the centre-right...

:lol:

Or at least, I assume you're kidding from the Kasich comment, cause the Dems have moved so far to the centre that they shot right past it into the centre-right...
He probably is joking and I bit.

Wasn't expecting that from Arizona. Game on.

I’m a little calmer now. Likely big losses in NC somewhat offset by likely big wins in AZ. Still need Biden to win overall for those ETFs. NE2 looks promising though will shift. I don’t like it but it is what it is.

@sport2793 John McCain is a true American hero. Trump fecked with the wrong navy boy.

@Kentonio apologies, wasn’t in a great mood earlier for questions. i have bad financial exposure in NC, hence not amused.

Last edited:
500k votes left in NC. Trump only leads by 75k. If that somehow flips to Biden then he's certain to win with Wisconsin very close and Michigan closing with large Dem centres outstanding. Interesting one.
Some of those are mail-in votes too I think. We don’t know how many. BBC talking like North Carolina and Georgia is finished and how well trump has done is doing my head in.

Michigan senator runnning behind Biden, NC senator same margin.'
Collins cruising, a genuine shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.