2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf continuing to talk about Biden’s lead in EC votes is pissing me off more than Trump likely walking this.

Anyone know if we will get deeper into MI, PA, WI counts tonight? Or should I just go to sleep :lol:

<50% count in all of them.

Just woke up. How are we looking?

Nothing massively surprising. Trump pips FL and likely will get NC.

Ahead in the battlegrounds of PA, WI and MI but more than half the count is left, most of them being early postal votes.

It is very hard to see Trump winning Ohio by 7 points or so, winning PA, but losing MI and WI.

So far, he is winning more or less with the same margin as in 2016. Which means that if he wins PA, he likely wins WI and MI too.

I think it is more likely than you suggest.

Biden had bigger leads in WI and MI.

PA had tightened in the last few weeks.

I am terrified enough that I have left the scotch bottle in the closest to avoid likely self harm.

Anyone know if we will get deeper into MI, PA, WI counts tonight? Or should I just go to sleep :lol:

<50% count in all of them.

Word out of PA is they need 2 days, there's no early vote counted.

CNN confident of AZ

Are we still worried about Virginia?

Wish there were needles for every state. Whilst they might not be bang on, at least gives you an idea of whether early returns are mainly mail and how it stacks up against the model. Florida went out to a 3% prediction pretty quickly and has stayed there.

Ole Out, John King in?

The guy's knowledge and energy is incredible, he's barely bad a breath. I refuse to believe he's not coked up to the gills.

Love to see CNN getting creative with ways Biden will win when they all know Trump is going to win.

Still wonder what they’re waiting for to call Florida.

Michigan or Pa need to start narrowing soon or that'll be all she wrote

Ole Out, John King in?

The guy's knowledge and energy is incredible, he's bearly bad a breath. I refuse to believe he's not coked up to the gills.
I’ve posted about him a few times tonight. He is really something else isn’t he?

Michigan or Pa need to start narrowing soon or it'll gonna be all over.
Don't hold your breath, not gonna be counting the mailed ballots for a while it seems.

Calling it a night. I knew it would end up on the states we'd have to wait for hopefully i don't wake up to any surprises like AZ gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.