2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buttigieg is the only candidate on that stage that actually makes me nauseated when listening to him just speak empty nothing words with a smile. What a weasel. He says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of substance. He's a crap Obama impersonator.

Amy: The best way to tackle climate change is to have a USA-Mexico-Canada trade agreement....WUT??? :wenger:

He's so empty he's making me lik Amy (who is honest about being an asshole) and Biden (whose dementia is humanising)

Child poverty hasn't been a debate topic in 20 years...........Pete's response: we aren't looking at the right numbers, we gotta look at the income gains of the 90%........so household income isn't examined in child poverty? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

If the debate shifts any votes, Steyer might register in the NH result. I thought he was damn impressive. Such a shame about how he got up there though.

Final rankings:

1. Bernie
2. Steyer

3. Warren
4. Amy - beats biden simply because she owns her "suck eggs" campaign style
5. Biden - It's time to leave the island.
6. Yang

7. Pete - O..M..G what a weasel

Can someone please translate this for me, my mind is about to break. :lol:

He is trying to say what Bernie’s team actually said post Joe Rogan “controversy”. You don’t have to agree with someone 100% of the time to work with them. Like Bernie working with Mike Lee on the Yemen bill

Status
Not open for further replies.