2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should any Bernie supporter support this party in the general? They've repeatedly and openly shown contempt and put their thumb on the scale to stop him, stop them, and oppose his policies.

This November what the DNC has done will affect down ballot too. Not just the Presidential election if Sanders is not the nominee.
At least the republicans nominated Trump even if the party itself was against him.

DNC is digging its own grave.

It doesn’t kick people off their plan when it’s replacing it with guaranteed coverage. feck these liars

It doesn’t kick people off their plan when it’s replacing it with guaranteed coverage. feck these liars
Exactly. I live in a country with great socialized health care. Know what I don't give a shit about? Health insurance.

Exactly. I live in a country with great socialized health care. Know what I don't give a shit about? Health insurance.

I went to the doctor a week ago, for a non-urgent matter. In a month or two I'll have an operation, with general anaesthetics, and it's going to cost me... $100? The only time I've had health insurance is when I've been to Manchester for games, and that's more travel insurance than strictly health insurance. It really is hard to get my head around how the US has accepted such an atrocious system for so long. Is their propaganda just that strong?

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'll have the operation at a private clinic, but the state is still going to cover it for me!

Imagine being at Old Trafford getting upgraded seats from the nosebleeds to the center field and complaining about getting kicked out of your seats?

I went to the doctor a week ago, for a non-urgent matter. In a month or two I'll have an operation, with general anaesthetics, and it's going to cost me... $100? The only time I've had health insurance is when I've been to Manchester for games, and that's more travel insurance than strictly health insurance. It really is hard to get my head around how the US has accepted such an atrocious system for so long. Is their propaganda just that strong?

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'll have the operation at a private clinic, but the state is still going to cover it for me!
thats what decades of brain-washing does

I can't help but like Andrew Yang. Seems like a super smart guy with some very, very interesting and different ideas. Would love to see what he could do if he won the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.