2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
6’3” Trump with 6’1” Obama
5d0419202100009518f36bcd.jpeg

He's leaning back a little. He's also 73 yrs old, people tend to shrink a little at that age. He's prolly 6'2 now.

That analysis is simply wrong.

There is no logical reason for a Sanders voter to vote for an empty suit like Biden. He stands for everything that a Sanders is against.
That’s very... Trumpian.

Even before these polls, there have been a plethora of public surveys showing Biden voters 2nd choice being Sanders and vice versa. I guess they were lying too, it’s all a conspiracy.

That analysis is simply wrong.

There is no logical reason for a Sanders voter to vote for an empty suit like Biden. He stands for everything that a Sanders is against.
Not really. It says about the priority of voters.

Prefered: A reformative liberal they want.
Backup: Someone who has decent chance to defeat Trump.

Which makes more sense than others who'd rather throw away their votes on Harambe or not voting at all.

Not really. It says about the priority of voters.

Prefered: A reformative liberal they want.
Backup: Someone who has decent chance to defeat Trump.

Which makes more sense than others who'd rather throw away their votes on Harambe or not voting at all.

Have to agree with this guy sadly

McGrath needs to stop worrying about what people on Twitter are saying. She doesn't have a hope in hell of winning the race if she carries on pandering to people who are not from Kentucky.

Last edited:
That’s very... Trumpian.

Even before these polls, there have been a plethora of public surveys showing Biden voters 2nd choice being Sanders and vice versa. I guess they were lying too, it’s all a conspiracy.

nothing to do with conspiracy at all.

it is the continuation of the heads up your arse thinking that brought us Trump in the first place.

Clinton+Gore+Kerry+Hillary = Trump.

Biden = Trump2

Biden actually thinks because he was VP it was some great achievement.
People voted for Obama twice.
Biden was simply a prop for Obama.

Last debate showed what Biden was all about. His big hype about working across the aisle was shot full of holes by Bennet. Actually it was Obama just giving everything to the Tea Party.

While I understand voting for ' the lesser of two evils', it always results in further angst.
Nothing gets done.

Biden is worse than Hillary in many ways because he is so pally with the Republicans.

I think he wont be the nominee in any case.
Harris is pathetic.

So we are left with Bernie or Warren.
I will vote for Warren if she becomes the nominee just to see if she actually does anything.

nothing to do with conspiracy at all.

it is the continuation of the heads up your arse thinking that brought us Trump in the first place.

Clinton+Gore+Kerry+Hillary = Trump.

Biden = Trump2
What does this inane rambling have to do with me pointing out your proneness to conspiracies like ‘Warren is this cycle’s stealth candidate’?

And I was the first one here to say Biden will run terribly, so I don’t see how what I said can be construed as endorsement of him or his electability either :lol:

What does this inane rambling have to do with me pointing out your proneness to conspiracies like ‘Warren is this cycle’s stealth candidate’?

And I was the first one here to say Biden will run terribly, so I don’t see how what I said can be construed as endorsement of him or his electability either :lol:

None of the polls mean anything at this point :D

..well at least we agree Biden will be awful. ;)

There really is one side in this entire debate, with the exception of a small fraction.
Americans from different social and racial backgrounds, economic status all will benefit from a True Progressive president.

But the Democratic party and Centrists play this as Us and Them.

Many cannot see through this lie.
That is the tragedy.

While I understand voting for ' the lesser of two evils', it always results in further angst.
Nothing gets done.

Biden is worse than Hillary in many ways because he is so pally with the Republicans.

I think he wont be the nominee in any case.
Harris is pathetic.

So we are left with Bernie or Warren.
I will vote for Warren if she becomes the nominee just to see if she actually does anything.
Imagine how many times we ll start hearing the Pocahontas thing again. *head explodes*

Imagine how many times we ll start hearing the Pocahontas thing again. *head explodes*

At this point in time we honestly wont know who will end up being the nominee.
Forget the polls.

As Bernie himself said some months ago when he was leading. 'Tomorrow I can be 8th'.

But if the Democratic party does not change its strategy, we will end up with a Trump 2nd term.

Imagine being so scared of funding social programs you'd rather vote for a bonafide racist than pay a fraction more in tax. Americans are fecked up...

Economics ain't that simple my friend. Bernie says the things people want to hear but it's downright impossible the way he talks about it and I don't like being fooled. I believe in social programs but not the way Sanders talks about it.

I want it done the right way and honestly.

None of the polls mean anything at this point :D

..well at least we agree Biden will be awful. ;)

Biden is my man. Unfortunately media and fb voters will pull of another Hillary -- vilifying a fine candidate in the honor of "I can give you utopia" Sanders and orange cheeto will trump again

Complaining about the media vilifying Biden when they are so up his ass pushing for his candidacy, which is the same thing they did with Hillary Clinton.

New media isn't the only media. Social media and online sources made her into a villain.

Look about Bernie, in an ideal world what he says would be great but America is not like any other country. The people have been polarized into total opposites. Bernie will not be able to implement anything he says. The people won't follow it, the bills won't get passed. It's like saying you want to make a new country from the ground up.

Not to mention I find his solutions a little weak. Yes we all know healthcare to all is a must but how do you do it? Right now if he was president he wouldn't be able to achieve anything no matter how good is intentions are.

orange cheeto will trump again
Look about Bernie, in an ideal world what he says would be great but America is not like any other country. The people have been polarized into total opposites. Bernie will not be able to implement anything he says. The people won't follow it, the bills won't get passed. It's like saying you want to make a new country from the ground up.

Not to mention I find his solutions a little weak. Yes we all know healthcare to all is a must but how do you do it? Right now if he was president he wouldn't be able to achieve anything no matter how good is intentions are.

If Sanders is the dem I'm legit voting for Trump

New media isn't the only media. Social media and online sources made her into a villain.

you are way behind on all the discussions on this forum.

Not trying to belittle you. Honest.

Well I'd rather see him do his 4 years and bring some stability than see Sanders in office with every bill being opposed and rejected. You realize he doesn't have a wand and cant magically turn U.S into utopia for you no matter what his supporters say.

you are way behind on all the discussions on this forum.

Not trying to belittle you. Honest.

Sure. Green smilies, condescending tone. This is what got Trump in charge and until this self righteous attitude of Americans won't change it will stay like this.

Also, I get my info from reading about actual stance on issues than a redcafe forum half filled with europeans.

Well I'd rather see him do his 4 years and bring some stability than see Sanders in office with every bill being opposed and rejected. You realize he doesn't have a wand and cant magically turn U.S into utopia for you no matter what his supporters say.
Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.