2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see how Biden factors into this

Texas is super Tuesday (March 3rd 2020) same as California now I think... O Rourke may well do very well but I suspect he will campaign heavily there whilst the other main candidates have a big focus on california...
Sanders, biden and one of buttguy and beto might be the only viable candidates by 4th march

Texas is super Tuesday (March 3rd 2020) same as California now I think... O Rourke may well do very well but I suspect he will campaign heavily there whilst the other main candidates have a big focus on california...
Sanders, biden and one of buttguy and beto might be the only viable candidates by 4th march

I doubt he will campaign much more there than he already has after a year or so visiting each of the counties during the Senate race. The notable thing here is the perception of his electability goes up in a Gen if it looks like Texas is in play. It would instantly suffocate all viable paths to 270 for Trump if a Dem were to win there.

c7uagveuoeu21.jpg

They've all got challenges when it comes to Black voters .They want concrete policies that will help them and not just taking them for granted.

Have to imagine he takes more votes from Beto/Pete than Sanders down there

I think in places like Texas he will have a hard time taking votes from Beto and Pete. As people mentioned like him or not, Pete is one articulate fecker, more articulate than Biden and he will crush Biden in debates.
I've been watching Beto live stream almost every day on Facebook. He has a certain style that really seems to connect with some progressives and moderates. His mind is able to carry a lot of examples and he is getting better at puilling out specifics when asked questions. I think Beto connects with voters much better than Biden will.

As that sloppy Instagram ads suggest Biden's entire strategy is based on "Did you all love Obama? Vote for Obama's Veep now". I think Beto and Pete have a chance here to slice away at Biden's name recognition supporters and hopefully retire that cnut out of the race before Sept.

I think in places like Texas he will have a hard time taking votes from Beto and Pete. As people mentioned like him or not, Pete is one articulate fecker, more articulate than Biden and he will crush Biden in debates.
I've been watching Beto live stream almost every day on Facebook. He has a certain style that really seems to connect with some progressives and moderates. His mind is able to carry a lot of examples and he is getting better at puilling out specifics when asked questions. I think Beto connects with voters much better than Biden will.

As that sloppy Instagram ads suggest Biden's entire strategy is based on "Did you all love Obama? Vote for Obama's Veep now". I think Beto and Pete have a chance here to slice away at Biden's name recognition supporters and hopefully retire that cnut out of the race before Sept.

I've watched a number of his facebook streams as well. He seems to do well in the smaller groups.

So day 1 of Biden's quest for the Democrat nomination has seen a Comcast dinner, Anita Hill, Awkward Instagram, and Make American Straight Again

...and an Amazon-style 'Frequently bought together' offer featuring ''my great pal, Barracks Pyjamas'.

That’s all true yeah. I meant more I don’t think he’ll touch Bernie’s numbers whereas he’ll have SOME, albeit a small little impact, on the two I mentioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.