2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with Sidney Powell and Lin Wood?

Heard Hannity and Limbaugh talking about these are impeccable attorneys not willing to put their careers on the line for a bogus case. Believe it was said Wood represented Richard Jewell in his subsequent lawsuits.

Are they fringe nutters? Just taking the money? Trump loyalists and/or Republican supporters?

The Dominion stuff seems like a scapegoat. If they had all this knowledge beforehand of Dominion fixing elections globally then surely Krebs would have tested and found these "easily accessible backdoors."

What's with Sidney Powell and Lin Wood?

Heard Hannity and Limbaugh talking about these are impeccable attorneys not willing to put their careers on the line for a bogus case. Believe it was said Wood represented Richard Jewell in his subsequent lawsuits.

Are they fringe nutters? Just taking the money? Trump loyalists and/or Republican supporters?

The Dominion stuff seems like a scapegoat. If they had all this knowledge beforehand of Dominion fixing elections globally then surely Krebs would have tested and found these "easily accessible backdoors."

They are nutters. Powell totally lost the plot and is deep into Qanon judgement day insanities.

I don't know Lin Wood that well but he jumps on any right wing nutter case he can find so i'd say he's a greedy nutter.

Cotton, Rubio, Cruz and Loeffler, that's what I call a dream team!

How is Cotton's project of buying Greenland going by the way?

Giuliani is on the case - filing lawsuit with the International Court of Justice, demanding a recount of Denmark's ownership claim.

Giuliani is on the case - filing lawsuit with the International Court of Justice, demanding a recount of Denmark's ownership claim.

"what does "egregious offer" means, I guess it means we can buy it?"
"it means you can't"

‘Look at this, this is Chewbacca. Why doesn’t Chewbacca live in Greenland when he has all that fur? That does not make sense!’

It's like Rome under Nero the narcissist....just without the matricide or the eunuch 'wife'.

How is this going to end?

It won’t. He will hold rallies and self-affirming events until he dies.

He will divide a divided country.

It won’t. He will hold rallies and self-affirming events until he dies.

He will divide a divided country.
In the short term though, I wonder if he will he have to be removed from the White House or if he'll just vacate it with the least amount of dignity (but legally)? There hasn't really been any hint of a resolution so far.

I just read that some former presidents haven't always felt the need to attend the inauguration of their successors but it is very rare (apparently 3 times in normal circumstances) and it is seen in poor taste not to attend. I suspect Trump will be added to that list.

In the short term though, I wonder if he will he have to be removed from the White House or if he'll just vacate it with the least amount of dignity (but legally)? There hasn't really been any hint of a resolution so far.

I just read that some former presidents haven't always felt the need to attend the inauguration of their successors but it is very rare (apparently 3 times in normal circumstances) and it is seen in poor taste not to attend. I suspect Trump will be added to that list.

He won’t want to risk the spectacle of being forced out, so once the electors meet in December, I suspect he will start packing.

Last time was in 1869 apparently

After all this it seems the only realistic claim of attempted election fraud is by Lindsay Graham? Haha

Nah, he's just assuming his base are too stupid to understand how vote counting works... and for once he's probably right.

I guarantee my one of my neighbors is one of them. Each night since they moved in I see Fox News on as I walk by with my dog. Tonight its was not Fox News, it was Newsmax. There no way that guy/family believes in anything rational.

I guarantee my one of my neighbors is one of them. Each night since they moved in I see Fox News on as I walk by with my dog. Tonight its was not Fox News, it was Newsmax. There no way that guy/family believes in anything rational.
Well you now know what to do with that bag of poop when you go past next time.

There surely must roll a few heads after this? Lindsey Graham must be in deep shit if these people testify in a court under oath? He comes across as a mafia capo doing his boss' bidding. It's three against one here, Graham has the option to either come clean or lie under oath.

Nothing will happen to Graham.

Do local council officials run elections here in the UK?

I manage elections for my job. Each local authority runs the elections for their area however the Returning Officer who is in charge of elections who is normally the Chief Exec is meant to sit independently from their Council role even though it’s the same person.

1) Is this the biggest defeat in the electoral college for an incumbent?
2) Is this biggest defeat in the popular vote for any President?

Status
Not open for further replies.