2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread of people from Michigan calling in to call the Repubs racist

They relent

They relent

They were certain in Parler this was the real deal, the dam breaker, that all other states still outstanding would have followed along.

During the election day/day after madness our brave hero, @calodo2003 , while in search of election information found a post whose first reply was a picture of someone lighting their dick on fire. In a moment of great self sacrifice (immolation?) our hero posted said tweet, knowing that the reply would cause his (temporary) demise.

Or

Dude posted a picture of a dick on fire.
:lol:
Well he has a fitting tagline. In his defense that was an emotional day and we were all capable of craziness. Actually we still are..It's a never-ending nightmare.

They relent

ok back t not being worried.
i actually did not know that certifications happen by county. i originally thought it was the state, and since so far the state officials hadn't budged, i felt there was nothing to it. seeing what happened here initially and realising every county can be subject to the same made me think they could actually pull this off.

Surely that DHS guy, Chris Krebs could have just cause to sue the crap out of the government for his dismissal? Or are these guys not actually short of job offers, maybe they have non-compete clauses in their contracts that might secure their future for a year (considering the sensitive information they might be privvy to) etc?

Surely that DHS guy, Chris Krebs could have just cause to sue the crap out of the government for his dismissal? Or are these guys not actually short of job offers, maybe they have non-compete clauses in their contracts that might secure their future for a year (considering the sensitive information they might be privvy to) etc?
I have a feeling all these recent irrate fireings will backfire if the house opens up inquiries into the various dealings of the Trump admin. I guess they're frantically trying to hide and shred documents that may uncover shady behavior, but they won't be able to shut up these people if they're called to witness under oath. There must be dozens of former Trump employees who'd love to spill all they know, and probably a handful who'll be forced. At least that's my dream come next year. It might not lead anywhere, but christ I'd love to follow those hearings. A normal admin usually has some pretty nasty skeletons hidden away, I can only imagine the piles of bodies this bunch has tried to cover.

I have a feeling all these recent irrate fireings will backfire if the house opens up inquiries into the various dealings of the Trump admin. I guess they're frantically trying to hide and shred documents that may uncover shady behavior, but they won't be able to shut up these people if they're called to witness under oath. There must be dozens of former Trump employees who'd love to spill all they know, and probably a handful who'll be forced. At least that's my dream come next year. It might not lead anywhere, but christ I'd love to follow those hearings. A normal admin usually has some pretty nasty skeletons hidden away, I can only imagine the piles of bodies this bunch has tried to cover.
Aargh, Trump being declared bankrupt, all his assets stripped and repossessed ending up with a messy divorce and him going to jail, broke, in an orange jumper (would be fitting and resemble a onesie of sorts, when blended with his skin and hair!).....bloody hell....i don't ask for much, do I?

Aargh, Trump being declared bankrupt, all his assets stripped and repossessed ending up with a messy divorce and him going to jail, broke, in an orange jumper (would be fitting and resemble a onesie of sorts, when blended with his skin and hair!).....bloody hell....i don't ask for much, do I?
Hehe. I don't know what the outcome would be, but I've read a few articles about the pending cases that are likely to open up in New York the coming spring. I think New York Magazine had a long article on the topic. They're totally unrelated to his presidency though, just his shady business dealings. Which might turn out to be a very important factor in this case.

Hehe. I don't know what the outcome would be, but I've read a few articles about the pending cases that are likely to open up in New York the coming spring. I think New York Magazine had a long article on the topic. They're totally unrelated to his presidency though, just his shady business dealings. Which might turn out to be a very important factor in this case.
Yeah someone posted a link in the Trump presidency thread, iirc, with a detailed explanation of potential litigation against Trump the moment his presidency is over.

The only problem with the prison is that the cnut has the nations most sensitive national security information in his head (if he actually listened to any of it of course..). Then you get into some really strange areas where you'd have to treat him completely differently to a normal inmate, and yet he'd still have a normal inmates rights. If you stick him in solitary for the whole time, then is that cruel and unusual punishment? Could make for a strange time (and string of litigation).

The only problem with the prison is that the cnut has the nations most sensitive national security information in his head (if he actually listened to any of it of course..). Then you get into some really strange areas where you'd have to treat him completely differently to a normal inmate, and yet he'd still have a normal inmates rights. If you stick him in solitary for the whole time, then is that cruel and unusual punishment? Could make for a strange time (and string of litigation).
Solitary sounds great! Just leave him with a phone and Twitter the only app on it. I am going to miss his entertainment tbf!

Yeah I wouldn’t be too worried about that.

Quite likely the worst that can happen is him being under House arrest. Probably one with a big golf course and golden showers.

The chicken coop in your head, maybe.
;)
It’s pretty clear that you are only trolling by this point. Still waiting on the quotes btw.

'trolling' what does that mean? Should I be pleased or upset about doing this... not really sure of this sort of language, have heard it before but I am 74, so a bit out of my depth with such terms, sorry!

;)

'trolling' what does that mean? Should I be pleased or upset about doing this... not really sure of this sort of language, have heard it before but I am 74, so a bit out of my depth with such terms, sorry!

Trolling...

Putting bait or lures out the back of a boat whilst moving forward at a sufficient speed to attract fish.

I can't get over how utterly batshit insane Giuliani is. He reminds me of one of those brainwashed North Koreans you see on their state media, except that this guy seems to have managed to brainwash himself.

The thing with both Trump and Giuliani is the moment you think you've hit peak crazy, they find one more gear to another level deeper into bizarro world.

Quite likely the worst that can happen is him being under House arrest. Probably one with a big golf course and golden showers.

Yes but you would want to do something that even if he just gets put under house arrest it will stop him and his family from ever running again.

They have to many supporters to just do nothing to them

Status
Not open for further replies.