2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Clinton turned out to be a T-1000 Terminator noone would be surprised. She's perfectly polished but i cant shake the feeling shes inherently evil and waiting for her moment.

I wish one of the candidates would come out like "yeah I made a bad choice that time, my opinion wasn't very informed and I'm a fecking human. I get things wrong." Instead of trying to out-pedantic each other :lol: I might really disagree with what they did but I would rather they were more honest.

The Iraq war vote is old news.

The emails is a non issue for Dems.

Think Chafee should just pack it in.

I can see blue collar voters loving Webb and Hillary...but the Dems wont need them anyways.

O' Malley comes across saying packaged things. Nothing spectaular.

Webb as I expected is very focused and has said the most important thing about the only challenge to the US world dominance. China.

The Iraq war vote is old news.

The emails is a non issue for Dems.

Think Chafee should just pack it in.

I can see blue collar voters loving Webb and Hillary...but the Dems wont need them anyways.

O' Malley comes across saying packaged things. Nothing spectaular.

Webb as I expected is very focused and has said the most important thing about the only challenge to the US world dominance. China.

O' Malley is essentially a more polished- and, of course, much liberal - version of Rubio.

It would make sense for Hillary to pick Webb, because he makes her look progressive.

Isn't the logic usually the other way around?
McCain/Palin, Obama/Biden, Romney/Ryan?

EDIT: from what I remember FDR used to pick conservative Democrats but that was because he was pretty much the most economically leftwing president the US has ever had.

Isn't the logic usually the other way around?
McCain/Palin, Obama/Biden, Romney/Ryan?

Other than the VA factor, Hillary wants Sanders supporters. If she is seen as more to the left it helps her. And you can see Sanders is really not against her. He is in fact quite supportive as is O'Malley.

Obama picked Biden who is to the right. In fact the others you mentioned all picked VPs to teh right of them.

Clinton has played this really well, she sounds like an electable version of Sanders.

My favorite is Chafee, he reminds me of that guy who accidentally got interviewed on the bbc as an expert.

Other than the VA factor, Hillary wants Sanders supporters. If she is seen as more to the left it helps her. And you can see Sanders is really not against her. He is in fact quite supportive as is O'Malley.

Republicans cut each others throats and basically write the Democratic attack ads by highlighting the core weaknesses in their opponents and the public reaction to those weaknesses, at least the Democrats seem united by their dislike of the Republicans

Republicans cut each others throats and write Democratic attack ads for them by highlighting the core weaknesses in their opponents and the public reaction to those weaknesses, at least the Democrats seem united by their dislike of the Republicans

The Dems are united because they are serious about governing. How can you govern with some of teh crazy rehtoric/platforms the GOP has. Steeped in religious...ah as I type Chafee has crystalised the difference.

The Dems are not about seeing the differences in people....

sorry. missed what he said. care to repeat?

Which enemy are you most proud of?

Webb: “The enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he’s not around right now to talk to.”

I don't keep up too much. Is Clinton beating Bush by a moderate margin still seen as the most likely of the possible scenarios?

Status
Not open for further replies.