2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWS is now part of the Clinton campaign.

I'm calling it. This campaign has been shameless, and the Clinton people are furiously looking for more nails to hammer into their own coffin. Trump's getting this one. A much needed wake-up call.

Was about to add to my post about her resigning, good riddance till she's back in Jan 2017. Hillary didn't bother waiting though :lol:
The hilarious thing is associating her with a 50-state strategy, looking at how she abandoned that as DNC head.

What a shit show this has become. This year the American people have the choice between a sociopathic, fascist mad man and corrupt establishment, corporatist puppet woman who only won her parties nominations due to massive rigging on their side in favor of the establishment candidate.

For years I have thought the choice that is given to us in politics is voting for bad or worse but I still can't wrap my mind around how we could ever end up at this point. I mean the only situation that could be worse would be having the choice to vote for Stalin or Hitler. This truly blows my mind.

This is gathering a lot of momentum overnight.

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-emails.html?_r=0

The Real Winner of the RNC: Vladimir Putin
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...he_real_winner_of_the_rnc_is_the_kremlin.html

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
"
...Post-bankruptcy Trump has been highly reliant on money from Russia, most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs and sub-garchs close to Vladimir Putin. Here's a good overview from The Washington Post, with one morsel for illustration ...

Trump's tax returns would likely clarify the depth of his connections to and dependence on Russian capital aligned with Putin. And in case you're keeping score at home: no, that's not reassuring.

So the new cnn poll shows trump leading by 5 points post convention. Wow.

Dems need to nail theres now.

This is gathering a lot of momentum overnight.

As Democrats Gather, a Russian Subplot Raises Intrigue
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-emails.html?_r=0

The Real Winner of the RNC: Vladimir Putin
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...he_real_winner_of_the_rnc_is_the_kremlin.html

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
"
...Post-bankruptcy Trump has been highly reliant on money from Russia, most of which has over the years become increasingly concentrated among oligarchs and sub-garchs close to Vladimir Putin. Here's a good overview from The Washington Post, with one morsel for illustration ...

Trump's tax returns would likely clarify the depth of his connections to and dependence on Russian capital aligned with Putin. And in case you're keeping score at home: no, that's not reassuring.
Do you think this can / is likely to hurt him? Or do his supporters not really listen to these kinds of accusations? After all, his connections to Putin have been talked about for a while and havent had much impact so far...

Do you think this can / is likely to hurt him? Or do his supporters not really listen to these kinds of accusations? After all, his connections to Putin have been talked about for a while and havent had much impact so far...

I doubt anyone who supports him would be bothered much. Its those who don't but may be thinking about it who may be affected.

The GOP operate in some sort of alternate reality where what they 'feel' is actually what they think to be true. Colbert called it Truthiness.

John Oliver describes it better here.

And he needs those people. So in other words, this could help swing moderates behind Clinton and decide the election.

I doubt it would be a central issue - but it would create another media shitstorm for Trump to deal with, which may knock him off his fearmongering message. It would also get his taxes back on the radar, as he may have connections to business dealings in Russia that would represent a conflict of interest in running for POTUS.

The GOP operate in some sort of alternate reality where what they 'feel' is actually what they think to be true.
It was the same with the EU Referendum. :nervous:
I doubt it would be a central issue - but it would create another media shitstorm for Trump to deal with, which may knock him off his fearmongering message. It would also get his taxes back on the radar, as he may have connections to business dealings in Russia that would represent a conflict of interest in running for POTUS.
''I'll publish my taxes when Hilary publishes her speeches'' easy get out for Trump.

If Putin really wanted to drop a truth bomb on The Clinton Campaign, then why wouldn't he expose the Clinton Foundation's dealings? The level of corruption involving the State Department would end her candidacy. Or is wikileaks just waiting for the right moment to release the really juicy stuff?

House Clinton's attempt to make their latest corruption scandal about Trump is an amusing deflection that has zero traction. They can get whatever stories they want published and broadcast by their mouthpiece media outlets, that doesn't make them true. The least reliable source of news about The Clinton Campaign is The Clinton Campaign.

Let's bring the focus back where it belongs: on the corrupt insider dealings of the Democrats, The Clintons, and their political soldiers.

Yeah we hang up/don't pick up weird numbers.

Interesting way of looking at it though.

I think he got a moderate bounce, probably 2-3 points since the 4 days Clinton hatefest ginned up quite a few GOPers, but this poll is clearly a bit weird. 44% less likely to vote for him vs 42% more likely -> 10 points bounce?

Let's not try to hard to unskew the polls (unless it's Rasmussen's)and look at the average (which tbf does show him gaining over the past 2 weeks)

It won't go away as it will be the media putting the pressure on, not Hillary.
I guess(Although I think that will be his response in the debates, when questioned)but I can't see it sticking with the public anyway(I say this as someone who lives thousand of miles away).

The GOP operate in some sort of alternate reality where what they 'feel' is actually what they think to be true. Colbert called it Truthiness.

John Oliver describes it better here.

Sadly this is a thing in the US. You can get into a discussion on almost any issue and it seems someone will say "this is how I feel about it and you have to accept my feelings" as a way of somehow trying to prove their point.

establishment, corporatist puppet woman who only won her parties nominations due to massive rigging on their side in favor of the establishment candidate.

She would have won regardless. You don't get the sort of margin she had in the popular vote and amongst minorities if there isn't genuine support amongst the core democratic base voters.

This is why the DNC fecked up. Clinton was going to win the primary regardless, they should've just stayed out of it, or tried their best to not be so overtly pro-Clinton.

Sadly this is a thing in the US. You can get into a discussion on almost any issue and it seems someone will say "this is how I feel about it and you have to accept my feelings" as a way of somehow trying to prove their point.
Have you been arguing with my wife?

She would have won regardless. You don't get the sort of margin she had in the popular vote and amongst minorities if there isn't genuine support amongst the core democratic base voters.

This is why the DNC fecked up. Clinton was going to win the primary regardless, they should've just stayed out of it, or tried their best to not be so overtly pro-Clinton.

Yes, exactly. She had a huge advantage coming in, all they had to do was be patient. He would have had to run a flawless campaign to catch up with her anyway.
This shit just fuels a stupid burn-everything fire. Hopefully it's Trump supporters infiltrating the Bernie sub or it's just an internet phenomenon.

It won't go away as it will be the media putting the pressure on, not Hillary.

Questionable. Trump supporters see the media as part of the liberal establishment, which of course they are. They know that establishment is gunning for Trump, so it's easy to discount what they have to say.

I take your point about centrists though.

Its an age old human struggle isn't it? Back as far as ancient Greece. But we thought we'd gotten better at it in the past 200 years or so. What's terrible is that the implication is that government would no longer have any objective policy goals, just a giant propaganda effort, executing the minimal amount of policy necessary. I guess government is already like that in ways, but not the level it'll become when the TV star takes charge in the White House.

She would have won regardless.

We'll never know, will we? It wasn't a fair fight from the very beginning.

If she would cheat in a primary, would she cheat in the general election? She would.

She is full of contempt for the political process and the voting public. She has made a mockery of her party's primary. House Clinton has only one way of doing business - the dirty way. Corruption, collusion, and obfuscation are the coin of their realm. They are wealthy and politically-protected enough to get away with anything.

The real criminals here are Obama, Clinton, Wasserman, and their soldiers. All "The Russians" or "Mr. Robot" or "Guccifer" did was expose their corrupt efforts to suppress the will of Democratic voters. All to support a candidate who should have been indicted by the Department of "Justice" and is still under investigation by the FBI. Am I living in Venezuela? THIS is The Obama Republic.

Bernie will save the day.

I hope so at least! :nervous:

Last edited:
19587319_b4aqA.jpeg

If she would cheat in a primary, would she cheat in the general election? She would.

She is full of contempt for the political process and the voting public. She has made a mockery of her party's primary. House Clinton has only one way of doing business - the dirty way. Corruption, collusion, and obfuscation are the coin of their realm. They are wealthy and politically-protected enough to get away with anything.

The real criminals here are Obama, Clinton, Wasserman, and their soldiers. All "The Russians" or "Mr. Robot" or "Guccifer" did was expose their corrupt efforts to suppress the will of Democratic voters. All to support a candidate who should have been indicted by the Department of "Justice" and is still under investigation by the FBI. Am I living in Venezuela? THIS is The Obama Republic.
Compared to Trump who has screwed people over everywhere he went, Atlantic City, his so called "university"; has a long track record of racial discrimination.

Hillary may not be great, but she's lightyears better than The Donald.

We can guess, most polls had him down 7-12% points down on her nationally. The final (delegates and votes) split was roughly 55-45 (10% points).

The primary is an election to a private body whose rules are decided by friends of Hillary. There isn't much credible evidence of election fraud; the strongest was in Arizona, where the primary election was run by the Republican state government. The general election is for the federal government, DWS is not scheduling the debates, the "best negotiator" who makes "great deals" will negotiate with Hillary about those.
The states, 31 of which are under R control, will decide rules. If cheating is so easy, I would be concerned about Republicans given history. After all, a president was elected by the electoral college overturning the popular vote, hinging on a state where the candidate's brother was governor and purged voter rolls of minorities, and the recount stopped by a SCOTUS majority including appointees of the candidate's father.

While Trump lacks all power, has never cheated his whole life, has never done a dirty deal, respects the public whom he has said he could kill and get away with, and has definitely not tried defrauding his customers ("students").

Talk about finishing with a flourish. I'm really interested to see you try and link Obama to DWS, someone whom he wasn't in favour of when she was appointed, and someone who has discarded his own rules about lobbying. Those last few lines sum up the insanity in your posts. Maybe instead of responding I should have left the Venezuela quote stand for itself.

Donald will apparently visit The_Donald on Wednesday.

Ask him anything if in vicinity!

***** ***** mens rights reverse racism SJW ***** bomb ***** political correctness kill PC liberal cocksuckers tumblrina ***** strength feminazis

I'm not an advocate of genocide but that place is as ripe as any.

Racist, Megalomaniac vs Dirty Politician is a no contest. Later wins by default as lesser of two evils. I doubt Trump even know or understand anything about financial policy, foreign policy or even basic human decency. He is inept, manipulative, cheap and selfish from political, economical or social perspectives.

Racist, Megalomaniac vs Dirty Politician is a no contest. Later wins by default as lesser of two evils. I doubt Trump even know or understand anything about financial policy, foreign policy or even basic human decency. He is inept, manipulative, cheap and selfish from political, economical or social perspectives.

He's also clueless on foreign policy. When asked about it, he says he gets his ideas from news shows on TV.

Seems like similar to what happens where candidates get Secret Service protection, wouldn't be a bad idea for campaigns and even the whole party run all their digital affairs on government infrastructure. Or at least get direct consultancy on the FBI on how to set it up and keep it protected.

This DNC-Russia thing is one of the most bizarre I've read of in years. We know big countries can influence elections in smaller countries, but never thought it might be done in the US election.

Seems like similar to what happens where candidates get Secret Service protection, wouldn't be a bad idea for campaigns and even the whole party run all their digital affairs on government infrastructure. Or at least get direct consultancy on the FBI on how to set it up and keep it protected.

This DNC-Russia thing is one of the most bizarre I've read of in years. We know big countries can influence elections in smaller countries, but never thought it might be done in the US election.

US government email servers are regularly hacked by Russia, China and North Korea. It's known fact that both State and the Pentagon have been subjected to cyber attacks multiple times and some succeeded.

Your suggestion helps with public perception, not so much for practical purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.