2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been very disciplined this time around. The Lynch thing was unfortunate, but it doesn't change the fact.

i know someone inside H bombs team and he's a concern , this is not a done deal yet. and the donald will use it.

Wonder if Kaine can carry the Catholic vote for Clinton? Or will Pence try to muscle in on it?

most practicing catholics are latino (i'm making this up but it seems close enough) and they don't rate mr cnutface. and i don't know that it matters anymore like some JFK thing.

She needs to let Bill do his thing. When I saw him speak he was fantastic. Over an hour without notes, intelligent, informed, smooth. He's an amazing asset. I don't see how Trump can attack him on fidelity considering his own marital background.

Throw in Obama and hopefully Bernie and we should be ok.

Kaine doing a far better job in this speech than some on here were making out. Speaking with charisma and is relateable also.

In fact better than Hillary.

She needs to let Bill do his thing. When I saw him speak he was fantastic. Over an hour without notes, intelligent, informed, smooth. He's an amazing asset. I don't see how Trump can attack him on fidelity considering his own marital background.

Throw in Obama and hopefully Bernie and we should be ok.

i hear ya , he just can't go rogue. and whilst he maybe able to hold off trump , there will be attacks. remember he helped hillary when she was beaten by obama

David Plouffe said he's seen the Clinton's camp oppo research on Drumpf and it's amazing. I don't know if he was bluffing or not but if he wasn't then expect some real dirts in the coming days.

I'm not afraid to show my support for Donald Trump, the Republican party, or conservative ideals. At least on this forum, it's a challenge to take those viewpoints given the sheer number of people opposing, and the freedom they enjoy to lampoon what I believe in, freely comparing Trump to Hitler for example. I hope you can respect that. I'll take more care with the words I choose but my convictions and my vote will not change. Let's make America great again.

Keep it up, Americano. The legions of the left darken the land of liberty to the horizon, but they will not prevail. Remember the Alamo!

(Well, everybody died there, but we can hope for a different outcome)

He's a Senator from Virginia and also a former Governor of Virginia, which is a critical state for Hillary if she wants to win. He also speaks Spanish which will be a massive bonus for her in Florida (another critical state). If she wins both Virginia and Florida it would make it nearly impossible for Trump to win.
Thanks for explaining :)

So if the reality that Trump can't consolidate all the GOP vote into his ballot box and Kaine delivers Virginia and Florida, its an easy Hilary win?

most practicing catholics are latino (i'm making this up but it seems close enough) and they don't rate mr cnutface. and i don't know that it matters anymore like some JFK thing.
You are making that up. :lol:
You're right it's not like in the 60s but if it's close then it may play a part.

So if the reality that Trump can't consolidate all the GOP vote into his ballot box and Kaine delivers Virginia and Florida, its an easy Hilary win?

I'd say so - mathematically, its highly improbable Trump would win if he loses both Va and Fl.

She's power hungry, besides the email issue the Clinton foundation money used illegally, the fact she's under the Wall Street payroll, probably more but I need to go out :devil:

Aside for disliking her, why are many people scared of her and why does she have this heartless hardass a la Madeleine Albright perception?

Why does she not enjoy some of Bill's hippy make love aura?

It's done and dusted. VA and FL together are 42 electoral votes. Every states that have gone Dem the last 6 elections worth 242 electoral votes.

Kaine won't 'deliver' FL though, that's a stretch. He'll help, but the state will be close one way or another. It always is.

He should've run for president.

That was probably the best stage speech ive heard in this us election cycle.

Out of the 4 ppl on the tickets he is like by far most aproachable/relateable seeming by a long distance judging from that. Seems he has won over all of his sceptics and others as well based on twitter.

I don't see trump doing anything other than crashing and burning in one on one debates. He can't insult his way out of questions that require policy specifics.

Newest WikiLeaks email dump proves DNC officials colluded to secure Clinton nomination

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2016/...s-colluded-to-secure-clinton-nomination/#gref

I'm a Bernie supporter and advocate voting for 3rd parties, if I was American and not in a swing state I would vote for Jill Stein. If I was in a swing state I'd decide between Clinton and Stein by looking at polling data on the final day and deciding if it's worth it to vote for a warmonger. In short have no love for Clinton or the politics she represents.
But.
This is nothing a 6-year old wouldn't have expected. Clinton was their candidate from the start. And the "collusion" amounted to coordinating some media responses when their dealings were exposed, leaking to favoured reporters and putting pressure on others, and speculating about ways to hit Bernie on religion (atheism) in WV/KY. I don't think they even hit him with that in the end. It's politics 101.

I don't see trump doing anything other than crashing and burning in one on one debates. He can't insult his way out of questions that require policy specifics.

Should not underestimate his intelligence. He can also think on his feet and shooting from the hip. Ive also seen him be very charming too.

I despise his politics but his personality and aura is far more engaging than Hilary and Im worried that will play better to the gallery.

It's done and dusted. VA and FL together are 42 electoral votes. Every states that have gone Dem the last 6 elections worth 242 electoral votes.

Kaine won't 'deliver' FL though, that's a stretch. He'll help, but the state will be close one way or another. It always is.

Dont understand, what is done and dusted?

He was only allowed to take part in the primaries as a tomato can for Hillary to crush.

Marsellus: In the fifth, your ass goes down. Say it.
Butch: In the fifth, my ass goes down.

I don't understand your thought process.
They were colluding to keep Bernie down -- Americano, 30 minutes ago.
He was there to be crushed -- Americano, 10 minutes ago.

So if the match was fully fixed ("my ass goes down") why were they illegally coordinating with the Hillary campaign to attack him 12 months into his campaign?

I don't understand your thought process.
They were colluding to keep Bernie down -- Americano, 30 minutes ago.
He was there to be crushed -- Americano, 10 minutes ago.

So if the match was fully fixed ("my ass goes down") why were they illegally coordinating with the Hillary campaign to attack him 12 months into his campaign?

What happened in Pulp Fiction? Butch didn't go down in the fifth. He won the fight. Bernie couldn't quite win but he didn't go down early, he gave her much more of a tussle than her handlers ever expected.

Regardless of the specifics of "the arrangement", it must be of some concern that even in a party where superdelegates nearly ensure party leadership get the candidate they want, that Hillary needed to take these additional measures to defeat a previously unfancied 70+ year old shouty non-Democrat from a state best known for its premium ice cream. At the very least, the revelation does not flatter her or her party's claims to serve its voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.