2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sickening. Money, money, money, copy dads irritating hand gestures while speaking, money, money, we are so rich, loaded, considerably richer than you!

What a cnut!

I think he's damaged his reputation...people think he's a ginormous cnut now, not just a massive one.

I agree.

Lol :lol:

He's literally bending Cruz's words and gives them a new meaning, forcing Cruz on Trump. Wish Cruz will shut him up.

These people must be drinking Red Bull by the gallon to be treating these speeches like its a football game.

I mean... I love politics, but I have no desire to go to a convention and hoot and holler like the folks on stage are scoring touchdowns

These people must be drinking Red Bull by the gallon to be treating these speeches like its a football game.

I mean... I love politics, but I have no desire to go to a convention and hoot and holler like the folks on stage are scoring touchdowns
It's bizarre.

His efforts of being funny are cringeworthy. Something's wrong with his face, like he's wearing someone else's face and body. Some Sci-fi shit.

Pence says, I'm a Christian, Conservative and a Republican in that order. And that proceeds to lie through his teeth about Trump standing behind working class American.

I think they mention Reagan because the name Bush is tainted, Ford wasn't that great, and Nixon is associated with being crooked. Eisenhower is the only other Republican they can use to bolster their credentials, but the baby boomers aren't the generation they're trying to reach anymore (and most weren't alive when Eisenhower was president).

I think they mention Reagan because the name Bush is tainted, Ford wasn't that great, and Nixon is associated with being crooked. Eisenhower is the only other Republican they can use to bolster their credentials, but the baby boomers aren't the generation they're trying to reach anymore (and most weren't alive when Eisenhower was president).
Hell, this breed of Republican would call Ike a liberal.

Trump and Pence have 0 chemistry. For example Obama and Biden genuinely seem to like and respect each other.

Hopefully Hillary makes a smart pick.

Cruz getting absolute hammered from all sides of the media

I think he's miscalculated. He could easily have said something about signing the pledge and being a man of his word and he will vote for DT in November. He didn't need to make it a full-throated endorsement.

Status
Not open for further replies.