2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best speech so far. I still have no idea what the feck she's talking about.

Hillary trolling Chris Christie after his speech last night. Posting a pic of them hugging earlier this year.

Has it been posted yet about Trump allegedly offering the VP role to Kasich? Said he was going to give him power over domestic AND foreign policy as those were part of the job "he didn't want/like"

Wait...what's left after foreign and domestic are taken?
That was my question! There are only 2 policy areas lol. I guess maybe he views "economic policy" as separate from foreign..?

Apparently Trump just wants to be the "chairman of the board" while others do the work

CNN has him labelled as "Hispanic Trump Supporter" :lol:

:lol: Like the "Muslim Trump supporter" last night that got booed badly.

Has it been posted yet about Trump allegedly offering the VP role to Kasich? Said he was going to give him power over domestic AND foreign policy as those were part of the job "he didn't want/like"

Not sure, but there's a story going around now that he's talking about "outsourcing" his foreign and domestic policy to Pence. I presume he just sits in the big chair counting the dollar dollar bills yall!

Not sure, but there's a story going around now that he's talking about "outsourcing" his foreign and domestic policy to Pence. I presume he just sits in the big chair counting the dollar dollar bills yall!
I mean... I know Cheney basically ran the show while W was in office, but at least they tried to hide it!

Status
Not open for further replies.