2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably going to be Clinton winning it. With that being said, if that happens, you'd have a father + son and a husband + wife as US presidents in the last 30 years only.

Dems are getting outspent in Senate races due to Citizen United. This is the single biggest reason I think Hillary will stick to her pledge to overturn it.

Dems are getting outspent in Senate races due to Citizen United. This is the single biggest reason I think Hillary will stick to her pledge to overturn it.
I'm yet to see a compelling reason as to why she wouldn't. Rubio's Super-PAC alone has raised more than Priorities USA, Bush's raise double (!!). Clinton's strength is actual campaign fundraising, which has nothing to do with it.

And let's also not forget who the actual smear target was in that ruling...

Trump is so pathetic as a person. I'm embarrassed for him. How could anyone see this as anything other than cringy?

I bet he practiced that finger wag and dramatic pause before going out to the media...haha

The first question must have made him sick. So, will you support him as the nominee? Cruz: But I just gave my tough guy talk... goddammit.

I've got smallish hands. The Caf is being overrun with handism. You unfeeling brutes, I'm off.
*waves feebly*

Well not technically.

A superPAC supporting Cruz posted an attack ad featuring a naked pic of Trump's wife.

So technically it didn't come from Cruz's campaign.
SuperPACs are disgusting in many ways. That's obviously fecked up but Drumpf shouldn't be responding in kind.

They're both acting astonishingly childish for two men seeking the office of the President.

Cruz reminds me of Bill Murray in Ed Wood.

Cruz is pissed off :lol:

I bet he practiced that finger wag and dramatic pause before going out to the media...haha

He sounds like a child doing a shit impression of a WWE wrestler cutting a promo.

Touch of the Millibands to that.

Whereas Ed looks like he's trying to remember all of those self-help books he read. Feeble is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.