2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the candidates are confirmed the DNC will destroy him. Assuming he's the candidate.

I've been a bit pessimistic about the Dems prospect from the start due to this being a run for a 3rd consecutive term and Hillary being a much weaker candidate than Barry, hence the conservative 280 EC prediction. Yet, with her form recently, Drumpf/Cruz the only viable choice left for the GOP and snippets of polling data showing her competing in red states, both by public pollings and internal campaign polling, the recent survey showing that 1 in 4 GOP voters consider voting for her over Drumpf, that @Ubik 's landslide prediction is looking more and more likely by the day.

:lol: You go girl! He will come back at her though, you know his tiny little brain is working overtime and his tiny little fingers are going to be texting like crazy!

So he's bemoaning a divided country after the shit he's been saying?

Seriously how can anyone with any sense listen to him speak and want to cast a vote for him?

So he's bemoaning a divided country after the shit he's been saying?

Seriously how can anyone with any sense listen to him speak and want to cast a vote for him?

Simply, they can't. Anyone who does have any intelligence (very few) that support him are usually racist or extremely selfish and narcissistic themselves their policies are all about the 1% and not the rest.

.@RealDonaldTrump stands ready to tear apart an America that was built on values like decency, community, and concern for our neighbors.

:lol: Good joke.

She gets lots of points for directing those shots at his Twitter handle. Unlike Lyin Ted

Is it AIPAC Day or something? Let's go appease the Israeli lobbyists... When are they off to the Palestinian equivalent?

Not about the Palestinian equivalent, obviously.

Still, always nice to see American would be presidents appeasing the murderous ideology that is Zionism.

For fecks sake, go back a couple of pages and read. There are a few here who will have you crucified for saying shit like that. (is crucified a bad choice of words?)

How do I catch the first 20 mins of Drumpfs speech? I missed it :(

For fecks sake, go back a couple of pages and read. There are a few here who will have you crucified for saying shit like that. (is crucified a bad choice of words?)

Why, what am I missing?

I was reading an op-ed by Haaretz the other day which explained the situation with AIPAC nicely.

I really don't comprehend why all of the American presidential candidates are visiting AIPAC on the same day? What am I missing?

I also hate Ted Cruz.

.@RealDonaldTrump stands ready to tear apart an America that was built on values like decency, community, and concern for our neighbors.

:lol: Good joke.
lolwut

That tweet becomes doubly offensive because of the misspelling of 'neighbours'.

Just joking mate.
Seems I'm behind on this one, though.

"I’ve been sounding the alarm for a while now," Clinton continued. "As I wrote last year in a letter to the heads of major American Jewish organizations, we have to be united in fighting back against BDS."

Wow. Sometimes I think Trump is better than Clinton

I'm looking at these speeches now, as well as reading transcripts, and it's unbelievable. I've never seen such ball-licking sycophancy.

@Mciahel Goodman you new to this bro? You're gonna have an aneurysm.

You gotta breathe...ignore the Israel stuff. Just remember the Palestinians aren't a real people, they don't deserve to have their own viable country and if Palestinians die...well, they asked for it.

You follow the above and these speeches will go down a lot smoother.

Cruz's father... Christ.

Ironic he's using him as a story of a man who faces oppression at a fecking AIPAC conference. Not even sure if he gets the irony. Orwellian double speak is strong and alive.

Signs off in Hebrew sounding eerily like Hitler. Incredible.

I've been a bit pessimistic about the Dems prospect from the start due to this being a run for a 3rd consecutive term and Hillary being a much weaker candidate than Barry, hence the conservative 280 EC prediction. Yet, with her form recently, Drumpf/Cruz the only viable choice left for the GOP and snippets of polling data showing her competing in red states, both by public pollings and internal campaign polling, the recent survey showing that 1 in 4 GOP voters consider voting for her over Drumpf, that @Ubik 's landslide prediction is looking more and more likely by the day.
Even at my most optimistic I never had Utah in play :lol:

Seems I'm behind on this one, though.

"I’ve been sounding the alarm for a while now," Clinton continued. "As I wrote last year in a letter to the heads of major American Jewish organizations, we have to be united in fighting back against BDS."

Wow. Sometimes I think Trump is better than Clinton

I'm looking at these speeches now, as well as reading transcripts, and it's unbelievable. I've never seen such ball-licking sycophancy.

Out of curiosity, from which country are you? Reading enough American news outlets made me realise the "centre" of American politics when it comes to Israel is very skewed compared to most of Western Europe which is itself different from what I (used to) read in India.

Out of curiosity, from which country are you? Reading enough American news outlets made me realise the "centre" of American politics when it comes to Israel is very skewed compared to most of Western Europe which is itself different from what I (used to) read in India.
English, living in Ireland. So yeah, firmly European. How is this issue treated in India?

English, living in Ireland. So yeah, firmly European. How is this issue treated in India?

Gandhi was pro-Palestine in the 40s, our 1st PM was leftist, and right since then we've officially maintained a pro-statehood stance. In the last 2 decades, there's been increasing defence/terror cooperation with Israel and now I think our stance is moving towards the European one.

Didn't realise this was a thing. That American presidential hopefuls whored themselves out to AIPAC as blatantly as this. Obviously I always assumed it happened, but behind closed doors.
You guys obviously don't follow US politics closely....

You want bipartisan on education, health care, jobs, social security for American citizens? Good fecking luck.

You want politician after political pledging to do whatever they can for a foreign nation - well, you've come to the right place.

You will never see so much unity!

You think the UK has a 'special relationship' with us...think again. The UK is like the fat girl from across the street, we don't want to be mean to....so we say nice things because we know a little praise will help their poor self esteem and make them feel important.

Meanwhile, Israel is the one we truly love....hell, we'll even let her feck us from behind and thank her for the honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.