2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a peek at the "Politics at Westminster" thread (which I never go into) and noticed that it has 175 pages and began in Dec 2011. Meanwhile, this thread is close to 300 pages and it's not even a year old yet. What gives? Genuinely curious what so many find interesting about American politics.
It's closer to reality TV than politics. Pure comedy at times. It's mostly why I come in here, at least.

I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

Took a peek at the "Politics at Westminster" thread (which I never go into) and noticed that it has 175 pages and began in Dec 2011. Meanwhile, this thread is close to 300 pages and it's not even a year old yet. What gives? Genuinely curious what so many find interesting about American politics.
Maybe there are more non-UK posters here. And generally, people from all over the world are interested for US politics but no one outside of UK cares about UK politics.

Just watched Slick Willy 2012 nominating speech again (don't judge, it's Sunday night and I'm dead bored). If he can come up with anything near as good this year, Dems got this.

Is there anything that can happen that can possibly disqualify Drumpf from this election process? It aint going to happen unless he kills somebody will it?
Well he is unlikely to be convicted of any crimes between now and the convention. So that road is closed.

The best hope is that things pile up on him causing him to withdraw but he doesn't seem the type to do that. He would just blame his "enemies" for making it all up and keep going.

The Republicans could pull his nominations but might face court fight in every state over getting his name off the ballot if he had enough delegates to win the nomination.

Will be interesting how this will be interpreted.. the Afro-American will claim being offended by the Klan outfit. Trump will play that up to slam the supporters as well. Not the best choice of attire that.

Will be interesting how this will be interpreted.. the Afro-American will claim being offended by the Klan outfit. Trump will play that up to slam the supporters as well. Not the best choice of attire that.

Wouldn't it be magical if somehow he spun this into an own goal while trying not to lose his KKK voters :D

Wouldn't it be magical if somehow he spun this into an own goal while trying not to lose his KKK voters :D

I'm not sure how this will be played, and as the match is on, I can't see how the media are reporting It yet either.

Am I right in thinking that the two KKKlan douchebags were being removed anyway? I couldn't hear what was being said on the sound system either, but i'm sure they were mentioning something about it. And the lad in the Stars and Stripes shirt who got dropped was shouting something as well and I couldn't hear that either.

The other thing I noticed was how the black lad just instantly put his hands behind his back to be arrested. The air of inevitability was there and he knew it was coming, just hope he thinks it was worth it.

I'm not sure how this will be played, and as the match is on, I can't see how the media are reporting It yet either.

Am I right in thinking that the two KKKlan douchebags were being removed anyway? I couldn't hear what was being said on the sound system either, but i'm sure they were mentioning something about it. And the lad in the Stars and Stripes shirt who got dropped was shouting something as well and I couldn't hear that either.

The other thing I noticed was how the black lad just instantly put his hands behind his back to be arrested. The air of inevitability was there and he knew it was coming, just hope he thinks it was worth it.

Seems his campaign manager was up to more messing last night too
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dona...r-corey-lewandowski-alleged/story?id=37775567

Seems the guy who got hit had a poster that had Trump's face with a Confederate flag over it.

The protester, identified by NBC News as Bryan Sanders, said he was being led out of the rally when a man ripped his sign out of his hands before landing the blow. “I stumble back, sucker punch … and then you saw all hell break loose,” he told the news outlet. “He’s stomping me. What was going through my mind was: Put your arms over your head, because this political movement has gotten to the point where you may get beat to death inside of a rally.”

Police said Tony Pettway, 32,was charged him with assault with injury, according to NBC News.

Last edited:
What will happen if a protestor dies inside one of these Drumpf rallies? In terms of any consequences for the fecker Drumpf himself?

What will happen if a protestor dies inside one of these Drumpf rallies? In terms of any consequences for the fecker Drumpf himself?

Some of his supporters would start eating the body and the rest would sell the organs or use them in satanic rituals.

Seriously though, not sure. It Is a possibility though, especially the way things are going.

There will be lawsuits against him for inciting violence but he has the best attorneys money can afford, and the link is strenuous at most, not quite convincing in court.

What are the chances for a brokered convention now? What fun that would be? It would be total chaos and all hell would break loose.

CeAVKAIVIAEZlH1.jpg:large

Truth-o-meter of all the candidates.

:lol:

Surprised that any GOP canidate could touch 50% (Kasich)

Yeah, but he really doesn't get much chance to speak, and he mainly talks about what he has done as Governor. Trump 3% Is true is shocking, that proves when he said his hands and cock were big he was talking shit then as well.

Yeah, but he really doesn't get much chance to speak, and he mainly talks about what he has done as Governor. Trump 3% Is true is shocking, that proves when he said his hands and cock were big he was talking shit then as well.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.