2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How will you make up for the $147 billion you will still need?" Trump "We have a great army. I make great deals."

Great answer Donald. Nailed it. Feckin tosser.

Can they please ban the ridiculous cheering.

It’s a testament to Donald Trump’s force in the Republican primary that we’re even having a discussion about whether free trade is anything other than always good. In 2012, the moderators would have asked each candidate about trade in a debate in, say, Ohio or Pennsylvania, not somewhere like Miami, and then it would have been forgotten. Now, the idea of protectionist tariffs is such a winner with working class white people flocking to Trump that all of these guys have to utter some kind of performative nonsense.

KASICH: My family was once blue collar, so we should have free trade but also fair trade. This makes no sense.

CRUZ: I will create taxes to keep industry here. This is certainly a lie and almost certainly impossible.

RUBIO: Flowers from Colombia are good because it created millio – er, hundreds of jobs. We shouldn’t have free trade, because it’s bad, because other countries have tariffs. We need to negotiate away those tariffs, so we can have free trade.

TRUMP: [cheshire grin]

Cruz's jowls make him look exactly like a ventriloquist's dummy.

Rubio seems fairly normal. Bit boring, though. Cruz is just so creepy.

So, Rubio won't work with Cuba because of their dodgy government, but he's told us that America inevitably needs to work alongside the Saudis and other corrupt Middle Eastern governments? Okay, then.

Ground troops. Yeehaw! Another 15 year fight in the middle east coming up. Just what everyone wants and needs. FFS, they just never learn. Ever.

The arrogance and constant need for guys like Kaisch (and all of them) to prove "where America is" in the world is nauseating. They're more concerned with global pissing contests than they are with actually running a country.

Rubio's attitude to climate change is daft. Other countries may continue to pollute, but that doesn't mean that one of the world's largest countries such as the USA shouldn't be doing all they can themselves to set a positive example. I'm guessing they're all very sceptical as to climate change?

Cruz sure loves to criticise Obama for whatever point he's about to make, even if said point bears no relevance whatsoever to Obama.

Rubio's attitude to climate change is daft. Other countries may continue to pollute, but that doesn't mean that one of the world's largest countries such as the USA shouldn't be doing all they can themselves to set a positive example. I'm guessing they're all very sceptical as to climate change?

:lol:

Oh, you were serious...

Yeah, it's safe to say they all disagree. Rubio's stance is shocking really considering the reports that recently showed how much it is currently and going to continue to affect Florida. Same as usual, i'm alright Jack, feck everyone else.

Trump's quietest debate by far. He's also had the least airtime of any debtate.

The Churchill bust story is a complete lie.

Damn right.

Cruz is a feckin idiot, America's standing in the world is miles higher now than before Obama was in charge. All of these feckwits will destroy all Obama's hard work, especially Cruz and Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.