2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any big swings in this election. It's probably going to bridge a bit closer, but I bet Sanders will win it by at least a couple of points.
It's going to start moving quite soon (when places like Wayne county and Genesee start reporting more), but it looks like it's going to be nothing like the washout the polls were suggesting.

Heavily AA areas haven't reported yet. Clinton will win those big.
It's going to start moving quite soon (when places like Wayne county and Genesee start reporting more), but it looks like it's going to be nothing like the washout the polls were suggesting.

Haa good points, I have no idea on the demographics involved.

Over 130,000 votes counted in Oakland county for the Dems so far, only 111 between them :eek:

Now the lead is growing (back to 3%), and he has a tiny lead in the few votes that have come from Detroit.
Either that is an anomaly that is keeping him in front for now, or it holds and he takes the state easily. I honestly can't believe it.

She has a huge (2-1) lead in the 5% of Flint that has been counted.

Wayne County has jumped out to a 7 point lead for Bernie. How big a game changer could him winning Detroit be?

Wayne County has jumped out to a 7 point lead for Bernie. How big a game changer could him winning Detroit be?
He'd win the state. Still only a few percent though.

I don't know if it's me, but in the lead up to results, everyday CNN says it's a 'pivotal day' in the US Election 2016 and at the end of the day they announce that the status quo is unchanged. I'd like to say it's Yuuuuge, but it may not.

Drumpf has a table of Drumpf Wine, Drimpf Steak, Drumpf Water and Drumpf Vodka behind the podium he will be speaking from :lol: FFS, the bloke is an absolute tool.

Here he goes.....

He'd win the state. Still only a few percent though.

I meant more in terms of the general consensus on her ownership of the black vote. As an outsider looking in, Detroit seems like an iconic black city.

Drumpf has a table of Drumpf Wine, Drimpf Steak, Drumpf Water and Drumpf Vodka behind the podium he will be speaking from :lol: FFS, the bloke is an absolute tool.

I hope you're not implying that my diploma from Turmp Yuniversutty is worthless, langy old bean.

I don't know if it's me, but in the lead up to results, everyday CNN says it's a 'pivotal day' in the US Election 2016 and at the end of the day they announce that the status quo is unchanged. I'd like to say it's Yuuuuge, but it may not.

If he wins this I think he makes a great case for his electability. His performance in most swing states (Iowa, Nevada, Colorado) has been good/credible. A win here, in an equally diverse state, and one which matters in the general, would be big. If he wins Detroit having lost Boston, it means he either has momentum (not being reflected in the polls) or that he has genuine appeal in this part of the country (which includes Ohio, the mother of all swing states)

If he wins this I think he makes a great case for his electability. His performance in most swing states (Iowa, Nevada, Colorado) has been good/credible. A win here, in an equally diverse state, and one which matters in the general, would be big. If he wins Detroit having lost Boston, it means he either has momentum (not being reflected in the polls) or that he has genuine appeal in this part of the country (which includes Ohio, the mother of all swing states)

Not to mention completely confounding polls.

Lead in Detroit gone in a second. Down by 6 with 20% in. 3% state lead, which is looking a little vulnerable.

Lead in Detroit gone in a second. Down by 6 with 20% in. 3% state lead, which is looking a little vulnerable.
Not a big enough margin for Hillary in Wayne though, lead in Macomb has shrunk to nothing as well. Grand Rapids not in yet either. Is gonna be close!

Status
Not open for further replies.