2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the no preference option in the Massachusetts Democratic primary all about?

Personally I have been advocating a none of the above option for some time .

01live-clinton1-tmagArticle-v4.jpg

#whoruntheworld

Bit random, but I quite liked this photo. Her demographic advantage with women has been done to death so I won't bore everyone, but that right there kind of visually summarizes a major advantage I think she'll have in November, just being herself.

Kasich is currently 2nd in VT and MA. If he finishes 2nd in both places, there's no way he gets out.

01live-clinton1-tmagArticle-v4.jpg

#whoruntheworld

Bit random, but I quite liked this photo. Her demographic advantage with women has been done to death so I won't bore everyone, but that right there kind of visually summarizes a major advantage I think she'll have in November, just being herself.

What, like fake? Because all I see is a chameleon who's been coached. There's not an ounce of warmth in that arm around the shoulder, it's just sitting there. And that smile is as forced as anything.

Looks veeeery tight in OK and MA for the Dems, may be an all nighter there.

What, like fake? Because all I see is a chameleon who's been coached. There's not an ounce of warmth in that arm around the shoulder, it's just sitting there. And that smile is as forced as anything.

Really? Ah well, we'll have to disagree I guess - I felt like she projects a kind of grandmotherliness there that I quite liked personally and could imagine women getting behind.

Bizarre how these muppets haven't yet called VA with 83% counted.
Fairfax Raoul, Faaairfax. He'll probably win it still but it'll narrow a fair bit. Also only 65-70% called, no?

just being herself.

What is that exactly? She comes across as one of the most artificial people I've seen.

I'm not saying she's not a good person behind it all, she could be, just saying it's incredibly difficult to know what she's like.

Fecking Pat Buchanan on Sky News complaining about "liberals" using false words like racism, homophobia, misogyny, and sexism towards Donald Drumpf and that America isn't all "Downtown Abbey" What a colossal cnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.