2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox calls it for HRC. (Supreme Court here we come.)

Yep. Hillary will win. Delegates will be split though.

She should win handily in SC though.

MSNBC too. Possibly end up at about 6%.

Yep. Hillary will win. Delegates will be split though.

She should win handily in SC though.
She just needed a solid win for narrative purposes here I think, delegates can wait for the bigger states.

MSNBC too. Possibly end up at about 6%.

She just needed a solid win for narrative purposes here I think, delegates can wait for the bigger states.

Definitely. A solid win here and a win in SC bodes well for her going into the Southern states on Super Tuesday.

Looks like the Gravis poll from two days ago was spot on....

Nevada Democratic Presidential Caucus Gravis Clinton 53, Sanders 47 Clinton +6

Stats bods are querying that, they say that Latino neighbourhoods around Vegas seem to be clear Hillary wins.

The point about Latino voters doesn't count the Clark county which Hillary won handsomely, but other parts of Nevada. Apparently, Sanders just didn't win the white voters, but also the latino votes in Nevada outside Clark county. As always, we can't always be sure, but exit poll results hey ho

Bernie Bros are about to be in for a rude awakening. If they can't muster enough enthusiasm to win the nomination, where are the 'millions of votes' that will transform Congress?

Hope the Donald holds out, that pig blood story will sound awesome in an attack ad.

Bernie Bros are about to be in for a rude awakening. If they can't muster enough enthusiasm to win the nomination, where are the 'millions of votes' that will transform Congress?

Hope the Donald holds out, that pig blood story will sound awesome in an attack ad.
Because revolution.

Trump just asked whether Obama would have skipped Scalia's funeral if it were to be held in a mosque.

He's only lying to get votes, right? There's no chance he's actually a bigot, right? :rolleyes:

What does Bush need to get to to carry on in the race? What's considered a good figure for Rubio?

538 had predicted a 3% margin for Hillary in Nevada if Sanders and she were tied nationally. It's 4.5%, which means he's getting awfully close. It's a pity that the next primary is SC, and that it's not open.

NBC calling it for Trump already.

With South Carolina coming up and Super Tuesday, I think the fat lady is starting to sing for Sanders. Clinton momentum will take her to the nomination I feel.

So it looks like it will be Trump vs Clinton, with the possibility of Trump entering as a third contender if Rubio somehow wins.

A sad state of affairs all round.

The end of the Bush family.

Don't worry, there is a new generation.

image.adapt.990.high.gpb6.1415224176773.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush

Impressive that Jeb! will go down as a bigger failure than George W.

Status
Not open for further replies.