2016 US Presidential Elections | Trump Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I thought that Lindsey graham was the one candidate who couldnt wait to start a war.

Yes, he's definitely in the McCain camp of hawkishness, although that is still a ways off from the Rumsfield/Cheney fringe. Jeb Bush is nothing like any of them.

Yes, he's definitely in the McCain camp of hawkishness, although that is still a ways off from the Rumsfield/Cheney fringe. Jeb Bush is nothing like any of them.

Jebs! problem is his personality (and also having bush as a last name).
He just seems weak and fake... Not as fake as Hillary but fake nevertheless.

I wonder what his superpac is going to do with all that money. He clearly has very little chance of winning.

Jebs! problem is his personality (and also having bush as a last name).
He just seems weak and fake... Not as fake as Hillary but fake nevertheless.

I wonder what his superpac is going to do with all that money. He clearly has very little chance of winning.

I hope, pray, that it doesnt go to Rubio.

:lol:

Edit: it's actually retweeted by Trump, I don't know why it came out like this in this embedded tweet.

Last edited:
Bush is one of the few that's called out Trump for his race-baiting. My respect for him has gone up, even though it's probably true he had nothing to lose by doing so.

Wasn´t he involved in some weird voter-purging scheme in 00/04, that prevented many African American voters from voting? That is probably as racist as it gets when it comes to actual policies.

So frustrated with Republicans that think Trump is anything but a clown act. There's no way he should be polling the way he is after the things he's said. Besides, it's Trump! When the hell did he become a legitimate candidate for public office, let alone President?

So frustrated with Republicans that think Trump is anything but a clown act. There's no way he should be polling the way he is after the things he's said. Besides, it's Trump! When the hell did he become a legitimate candidate for public office, let alone President?

looks like Cruz took a big hit last night.

Last edited:
Bush is one of the few that's called out Trump for his race-baiting. My respect for him has gone up, even though it's probably true he had nothing to lose by doing so.
Yeah but then the asshole did this....

Using the Terry Schiavo case as proof of his conservative credentials. Terry Schiavo was a polarizing case around a decade ago in Florida and the coverage from Fox at the time was disgusting as was what Jeb did as Governor.

That he would now use images of her to try to prop us his failed campaign is disgusting.

Using the Terry Schiavo case as proof of his conservative credentials. Terry Schiavo was a polarizing case around a decade ago in Florida and the coverage from Fox at the time was disgusting as was what Jeb did as Governor.

That he would now use images of her to try to prop us his failed campaign is disgusting.

yeah.. Bush is a douche like his brother...just he is lot more boring..low energy ;)

He's a republican so he's going to do some dickheaded things, but calling Trump out was still an uptick.

To be fair that ad was made by his Super PAC, and it's pretty commonly known by now that they do a lot of dumb stuffs that his campaign didn't approve of.

But yeah, the Terry Schiavo affair and the voter suppression especially in 00 are proof enough that he's a scumbag.

I don't really see any noticeable movement towards Rubio in Iowa either - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iowa_republican_presidential_caucus-3194.html

Couple of points gained maybe, but he's in essentially the same spot he's been in for months now.

Meanwhile in New Hampshire he's been dwindling and is barely ahead of Bush - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ire_republican_presidential_primary-3350.html

Maybe he'll do surprisingly well in Iowa and that benefits him accordingly in NH, but there's nothing to suggest it's likely.

To be fair that ad was made by his Super PAC, and it's pretty commonly known by now that they do a lot of dumb stuffs that his campaign didn't approve of.

But yeah, the Terry Schiavo affair and the voter suppression especially in 00 are proof enough that he's a scumbag.

don't buy into all that. They coordinate...they just lie about it.

He hasn't surrounded himself with them
Is this inaccurate now?
imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cy-team-is-eerily-familiar-in-1-venn-diagram/

I don't really see any noticeable movement towards Rubio in Iowa either -

He's in a strong third place whereas a couple of months ago he was in the pack with Carson and others.

If he finishes high teens in Iowa and clear 3rd there will definitely be a movement towards him as the candidate who is acceptable both to the base and the establishment.

He's in a strong third place whereas a couple of months ago he was in the pack with Carson and others.

If he finishes high teens in Iowa and clear 3rd there will definitely be a movement towards him as the candidate who is acceptable both to the base and the establishment.
He's stayed still, Cruz has jumped ahead and Carson has fallen. I'd say it's more that a decent result in Iowa would mean his campaign still has a hope.

He really had no choice but to speak up. His wife is Mexican, so he had to stand up for that, otherwise he would not had said shite.

Never ever thought i would say this, but Jeb Bush being nominated would not be the worst thing ever. I simply cannot stand any of the candidates. Hopefully Jeb gets the nomination and is destroyed in the elections by Sanders.

Never ever thought i would say this, but Jeb Bush being nominated would not be the worst thing ever. I simply cannot stand any of the candidates. Hopefully Jeb gets the nomination and is destroyed in the elections by Sanders.

before all this started many thought it would be Hillary Clinton v Jeb! Bush.

Most likely it will be Hillary v Trump. Either way she should win easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.