Which former United player do you dislike the most?

Not a United fan, but on a human level, it has to be Giggs. Cheating with your brother's wife over an extended period of time has to be worse than whatever Tevez GW or Ronaldo did isn't it, from a moral point of view.

Not a United fan, but on a human level, it has to be Giggs. Cheating with your brother's wife over an extended period of time has to be worse than whatever Tevez GW or Ronaldo did isn't it, from a moral point of view.

I don’t think Giggs ironing out his sister in law is morally worse than Greenwood’s things to be honest mate, definitely a scummy thing to do but not Greenwood levels although that’s a discussion for a different thread altogether.

Ronaldo. Hated the fact that we resigned him on his farewell tour.

This is going to be really unpopular but I never liked Mata (don't dislike him). Imo, his signing was totally unnecessary and his apology letters after each defeat really annoyed me.

I've softened on the dislike of Tevez over time, the favorable memories of his time here have grown fonder since. His time in red remains largely *unimpeachable*

Di Maria has gone the other way, the bright early start has almost completely faded from memory and all that lingers is him giving up on the team at the end.

Last edited:
I've softened on the dislike of Tevez over time, the favorable memories of his time here have grown fonder since. His time in red remains largely impeachable

Di Maria has gone the other way, the bright early start has almost completely faded from memory and all that lingers is him giving up on the team at the end.

I don't think he did anything quite that bad...

I've softened on the dislike of Tevez over time, the favorable memories of his time here have grown fonder since. His time in red remains largely impeachable

Tevez thing it's more related to his anti Sir Alex stuff than him as a player.
Di Maria is more related of how he reacted in the Press (and his wife) with his clash with Louis.
I don't think he did anything quite that bad...

...well he kind of threatened Fergie

on a serious note both players had a clash with their managers and that clash extrapolate to some bizarre extremes

Last edited:
Taibi- for making me believe he was a good goalkeeper and solving the Schmikes problem

- Lukaku- for all the first touches he miscontrolled and braking up our plays

Probably Giggs, so many fond memories of his as a player but he did the unthinkable so that's all tainted now.

Well it's not Giggs or GW as we have to put it as he's still a utd player , and imo should come back but that ship has sailed...

Not really any ex utd player they've all been pretty OK.. maybe Dimaria for the bollocks that he comes out with...

There a few dippers I could mention wrong thread though... happy days

Nobody has made my blood boil more that JLingz

absolutely hated that man child even when he played for us.

Teddy Sheringham. Mainly because I met him as a kid and when asking for an autograph, he ridiculed my name.

‘What kind of a name is that?’

A foreign one Teddy, a foreign one.
He is obviously a racist.
once a Millwall man, always a Millwall man.

Teddy Sheringham. Mainly because I met him as a kid and when asking for an autograph, he ridiculed my name.

Oh wow that’s so rude!

Giggs. Awful person. Maybe even a sociopath, definitely a narcissist with very little empathy.

The players you knew had ability, but lacked dedication, are the worst. Hard to find anyone fitting more than Pogba ... Although, when Antony leaves he will be a hard act to beat when it comes to being disliked despite not fitting the criterias.

To be fair, Pav1878 is a unique name.

Giggs
Lingard
Sancho
Sanchez
Lukaku

Otherwise it's hard to dislike our players.

Kevin Moran, made a "grave mistake" at the grand old age of 13 11 of mistakenly thinking he was from Northern Ireland ....
Little to say he snarled back at me something along the lines of "feck you you little prick im from the Republic of Ireland"
I remember having drawn lines in the sand with the words "Man Utd - Kevin Moran" to greet him.
Totally destroyed my day

Last edited:
Tevez for the RIP fergie, the celebration against United for city.. that horrid welcome to Manchester sign with him on it. Him going there and winning the league. Just no.

I have no respect for Greenwood or Giggs but in terms of actual dislike it's Ronaldo for me.

It's funny that I don't really dislike the guy anymore. He's willing to move, instead of sitting pretty here, really took the wind out of the dislike sail.

Of course I'd probably severely annoyed if he turns it at Chelsea. Was hoping he moved to Juve or anywhere outside PL.

I think there's a very decent chance Sancho gets booed whenever he comes back to OT with Chelsea.
You think he is allowed to play against us? I'd imagine we put that in loan agreement because you know the guy will turn into Robben against us

A grown man called Teddy should not be ridiculing anyone else’s name