What do we still need? Aka The never ending story

Not sure why we are going so hard for a RB when we don't have a single LB we can rely on? Who knows when, if ever, Malacia will play for us again and you'd be lucky to get a 3 week stretch from Shaw, as good as he is, before he's injured.

I don't get not going all in for Kadioglu, he is a LB who has that versatility to play RB too

Must admit I think will be casting a jealous eye at PSG int thenext week or two.

I think realistically as well as a big clear out we needed NINE signings this window but even so I would have been happy if we signedthree teenagers that could cover seven positions andbe transformative, we have signed one in Yoro,but feeling Doue and Neves both go to PSG.

I think our first eleven needs:

RB
CB (Signed - Yoro)
DM
Winger

Our squad also need
LB
DM
CM
ST (Signed - Zirkzee)

Peronally

Vanderson
Yoro
DeLigt
Alan Varela
Desire Doue
Patrik Dorgu
Ezequiel Fernandez
Nypan
Zirkzee

They would be my first choices but thats £300m odd and we arent signing nine and no links with some of them.

Personally not overly enthusiastic with Ugarte for the price and I dont think Mazrouri or Dumfries improve us,so maybe more realistically:

Vanderson
Yoro
DeLigt
Ferdi Kanioglu
Fofana
Ezequiel Fernandez
Zirkzee

Probably still £220m oddbut I do still feel ontop of the sales made we can bring in a total of £140m odd in sales so realistic

Onana - Bayindir
Vanderson - Dalot
Yoro - DeLigt
Martinez - Evans
Shaw - Ferdi Kanioglu
Fofana - Collyer
Mainoo - Ezequiel Fernandez
Fernandes - Mount
Garnacho - Rashford
Amad - Antony
Hoijlund - Zirkzee

Would really like another wide player but beyond Doue/Williams thatarent happening dont see a transformative attainable signing, maybe last chance saloon for two of our wide players and assesing if the other two are ready to be stars.

The seondeleven isnt ideal but I think the versatility of Ferdi, Shaw and Mount does cover some of the weaker areas and though we are crying out for a top top dm, Ugarte and Zubimendi though both good I dont think warrant the fees or are DEFINATELY the answers, so £80-100mfor them in comparison to £35-40m, thats why I go for those choices and Ferdi anplay there and Collyer gets chances.

Thinka big DM and wide signing isnt there (well it is but both PSG bound)

I dont understand why we dont prioritize our midfield and bring in at least two class players. No midfield no successful season

The PL will be more difficult this season Leicester, Ipswich and Southampton are far better than the three teams that went down.

Let’s be realistic the PL is now a top 2/3 City/Arsensl/Liverpool?
Next Group of 5 teams - Chelsea, Villa, United, Spurs and Newcastle
And 12 other teams who can all beat any of the top 7/8 teams on any given day.

Our biggest deficiencies as seen last night, are at FB/WB and Midfield mobility and keeping the ball. Casemiro must go, his ability on the ball is seriously poor and it’s getting worse. Harry Amass and AWB will not be getting much game time at full back so we need to recruit at least 1 top FB to go with Dalot and Shaw. The reality is looking at just how threadbare we become as soon as the club has a couple of serious injuries means that the following must now happen;

We must sell/remove - F Pellistri(7m),
V Lindelof(13m), Antony (loan or though doubt this happens!), C Eriksen(5m), Casemiro (15m), Hanibal(10m),
J Sancho(35m).

We are not selling Maguire or McTominay we just Are not. I doubt we will sell AWB and I can see a new contract for McTominay and AWB. Getting £70-80m for those players will be nearly impossible but it’s what’s needed to move the club forward.

New Players In;
CB - M de Ligt (35m)
FB - F Kanioglu (20m)
DM/CM - A Rabiot (Free)
DM/CM - Y Fofana (25m)
CFW - I Toney (40m)

This would be £120m or with the right sales £45m net meaning the club would have spent £205m gross or £100-110m net and hopefully have a squad like this.

24/25 Squad
Goalkeepers
(A Onana, A Bayinder, R Vitek)
Defenders (AWB, F Kaniglou, D Dalot,
L Shaw, H Amass, H Maguire, J Evan’s, L Yoro, L Martinez, M De Ligt)
Midfield (A Rabiot, Y Fofana, T Collyer, K Mainoo, B Fernandes, M Mount,
S McTominay)
Attackers (R Hojlund, J Zirkzee, I Toney, M Rashford, A Dialo, A Garnacho, Antony )

Even if this happens, the squad still is not good enough to get top 3 or 80 points plus but instead is fighting for 4th-6th, it lacks elite wide players and it lacks creativity from midfield ?

Another potential twist in the saga. The way it's worded, not sure if it's one more CB in addition to Tah.

Just seen this in another thread - call me cynical, but I'm expecting Bayern Munich to offer Hiroki Ito to us imminently on a season-long loan deal, and us to put in a significant bid.

Last edited:
I think our first eleven needs:

RB
Peronally

Vanderson
Personally not overly enthusiastic with Ugarte for the price and I dont think Mazrouri or Dumfries improve us,so maybe more realistically:

Vanderson - Dalot

You must be kidding, right?
Vanderson is nowhere near Dalot or even Mazraoui. He can't defend and loses the ball over 16 times per game.
To think that he'd be an improvement over Dalot is just disrespectful.

I dont understand why we dont prioritize our midfield and bring in at least two class players. No midfield no successful season

We simply have to sign another CB whether that's more of a natural LCB for balance or someone like De Ligt or Chalobah.

Yeah it's always talk of just one central midfield signing when we desperately need two. That might well be because we thought Saudis would come in for Casemiro but didn't, also someone would sign McTominay but Erik has probably given him too much hope he is still important to the squad.

The targets at LB have been very underwhelming so far, particularly Alonso who I wouldn't want near this club with his past.

I can definitely see the point about another tricky winger, however can't see that happening unless we somehow get Antony and Sancho both out of the club.

I also still say we need an experienced goalscorer to take pressure of Rasmus and Zirkzee but again not happening.

So to sum up we probably still need to sign another six players for this squad after Mazraoui. Being realistic I could see maybe another two which would be CB and DM.

We simply have to sign another CB whether that's more of a natural LCB for balance or someone like De Ligt or Chalobah.

Yeah it's always talk of just one central midfield signing when we desperately need two. That might well be because we thought Saudis would come in for Casemiro but didn't, also someone would sign McTominay but Erik has probably given him too much hope he is still important to the squad.

The targets at LB have been very underwhelming so far, particularly Alonso who I wouldn't want near this club with his past.

I can definitely see the point about another tricky winger, however can't see that happening unless we somehow get Antony and Sancho both out of the club.

I also still say we need an experienced goalscorer to take pressure of Rasmus and Zirkzee but again not happening.

So to sum up we probably still need to sign another six players for this squad after Mazraoui. Being realistic I could see maybe another two which would be CB and DM.
After mazraoui it will be DeLigt and ugarte and I think that will be our lot till next summer. The evolution of this squad will take time and a few windows.

Obviously caveat all of that with any additional players leaving other that AWB and being replaced. Which I doubt as we will have to sell someone for de ligt (lindelof?) and someone for ugarte (mctominay?).

Right now, CB and CDM…De Ligt and Ugarte. There’s more to do, but this is what can be done right now.

You're absolutely right. We have Mainoo (who is still developing...) and who else? And we're not fixing this fundamental problem. We have Bruno, Zirkzee and Mount who all play in, basically, the same position. I don't understand that.

Seems we are playing Casimero purely because we are paying him daft money, and no one will buy him. Same with Sancho. Manchester United shouldn't be this type of club.

I'm falling into the usual trap of wanting the players we are heavily linked to but aren't seeing a huge amount of news on - Ugarte and de Ligt.

Both of these players make a huge deal of sense and improve us. Yoro looks a huge talent but having de Ligt as another option makes our overall defence way stronger, probably the best (at least on paper) since we had Rio & VIdic as first choice. We will have to sell one of Lindelof/Maguire for sure. I think our RCB's will be Yoro/de Ligt and LCB Martinz/Maguire, with Evans as a fifth choice cover option (assuming we get the de Ligt deal done). If Wan-Bissaka is going, then we'll need a Right Back. Mazraoui would be a good option to fight with Dalot for RB. I'd hope we can also do something at LB as the fitness of Shaw/Malacia is hugely questionable and if Rashford is going to have a chance of getting anywhere near good again, he'll need a consistent LB to build a connection with. His best form is absolutely when Shaw stays fit for long periods. I will be surprised if we are able to sign four defenders in one window, even if we were to sell 3-4 and release a couple (like we already have with Varane, WIlliams, Kambwala etc). I think we can sign a FB and two CBs and then probably get the other next season.

In midfield, if we can get Ugarte I think that will be enough to get by depending on who we can shift. A midfield of, for example:

Ugarte/Casemiro
Mainoo/Eriksen
Bruno/Mount

Is passable. It could be McTominay who stays over Eriksen, maybe they both leave... Maybe we can actually move Casemiro on. Amad will double as a no.10 and a wide player, we'll probably promote some youth. There is still talk of Amrabat becoming a permanent signing, whom I'd see as more of a Ugarte back-up if we were able to finish that deal. But perhaps we go into the season with all of McTominay, Eriksen, and Casemiro sold? Definitely possible, but there's a lot of work for the recruitment team to do.

In terms of forwards, I don't see a massive amount of movement. We are of course looking to sell Sancho and Antony as a minimum over the next few windows I reckon. I haven't seen us linked with many signings in these areas, although if we did somehow sell both Sancho & Antony I think we would need to buy someone as we'd be going in with Rashford, Garnacho, Amad, Hojlund, and Zirkzee. I'll be surprised if we can shift both due to wages, especially if we are managing to push out Casemiro in the same window, it just seems like a huge ask.

You must be kidding, right?
Vanderson is nowhere near Dalot or even Mazraoui. He can't defend and loses the ball over 16 times per game.
To think that he'd be an improvement over Dalot is just disrespectful.

Only 791kh from Mazraoui, but yeah nearly 1800km from Dalot. Why is it disrespectful, is he world class then? Maybe more disrespectful that your response suggests DAlot is far better than Mazraioui

https://www.transfermarkt.com/manchester-united/vertragsende/verein/985
As many as 10 players have contract expiring in 2025 (wonder if that was ever the case). Should extent Amad, while selling Lindelof, AWB, McTominay, Hannibal, Pellistri and Eriksen (if possible). Maguire is staying it seems so extend his until 2026 and then hopefully sell next summer. Extend Evans and Heaton at the end of the season if they still fine as 5th CB/3rd gk options or if they don't retire next summer. Got another month to solve these situations.

IN: De Ligt, Ugarte, Zubimendi and Mazraoui (I would love Frimpong but that is unrealistic).

OUT: Eriksen, Lindelöf, McTominay, Wan-Bissaka, Pellistri and Hannibal

This squad should be good enough for a top-four finish.

GK: Onana, Bayindir, Heaton

RB: Dalot, Mazraoui

CB: Martinez, De Ligt, Yoro, Maguire, Evans

LB: Shaw, Malacia, Amass

CDM: Casemiro, Mainoo, Ugarte, Zubimendi, Collyer

CAM: Fernandes, Mount

Wingers: Rashford, Sancho, Garnacho, Amad, Antony

Strikers: Hojlund, Zirkzee, Wheatley/Obi Martin

Last edited:
De Ligt, Ugarte, Zubimendi and Mazraoui (I would love Frimpong but that is unrealistic).

Strikers: Hojlund, Zirkzee
I think signing Zubimendi AND Ugarte is just a pipe dream and if anything we'd need to sell Casemiro for big money too.

A midfield signing who can go into the first team is the next biggest priority for us after the deals we have already done. We need a reliable seasoned performer who has presence in there. I’d be very glad if we could snag Rabbit on a free. Physical and technical presence with good energy.

After we get a midfield addition I’m open to other less urgent positions.

IN: De Ligt, Ugarte, Zubimendi and Mazraoui (I would love Frimpong but that is unrealistic).

OUT: Eriksen, Lindelöf, McTominay, Wan-Bissaka, Pellistri and Hannibal

Strikers: Hojlund, Zirkzee, Wheatley/Obi Martin
Wheatley will now almost certainly get a PL/Championship loan he has the physicality to cope with the championship. I can see Obi Martin getting game time in Europe and League cup.

Wheatley will now almost certainly get a PL/Championship loan he has the physicality to cope with the championship. I can see Obi Martin getting game time in Europe and League cup.
Romano already stated on the Obi thread that he has joined to be third choice striker behind Rasmus/Zirkzee. He will get plenty of minutes at the end of games based on others injuries and formation.

Still nothing for the midfield, need at least 2 signings there for a successful season. Time is running out need to get this shit sorted out. Lost a lot of momentum from the early deals.

A loan for Wheatley would be good....but in the Premier League is totally unlikely.

But in the Championship or even abroad would be great.

Urgent: 2 midfielders, LB, RB, CB. 5 players that we badly need and I hope there is progress soon

Season is about to start and we still haven’t sign 2nd centre back, a defensive midfielder, and Mainoo’s backup or someone to cover his flair and composure presence in midfield if he’s injured. We need these three positions to start our season.

Urgent: 2 midfielders, LB, RB, CB. 5 players that we badly need and I hope there is progress soon

I'm now assuming Casemiro will stay for another year and it's 1 midfielder and the 3 defenders you mentioned, though if it's Mazraoui who can play LB it might just be 2.

I think that's the absolute bare minimum, which is generally what I expect.

9: Hojlund, Zirkzee
LW: Rashford, Garnacho
RW: Amad, Antony/Sancho (Garnacho switches wings if it's Sancho staying)
10: Bruno, Mount, McTominay
8: Mainoo, Eriksen, McTominay
6: Casemiro, DM, Collyer
LB: Shaw, Mazraoui, Amass
LCB: Lisandro, Maguire
RCB: CB, Yoro
GK: Onana, Heaton

is I think the bare minimum to field a team that might fight for top 4, though as you say we're still short at fullback considering Shaw's (and Mazraoui's) injury issues, Maguire is still the 3rd CB which makes me uncomfortable and Mainoo has no real backup apart from whoever we buy to play DM, though having 3 CMs for 2 spots (Casemiro, Mainoo and let's say Ugarte) could be fine for one season if all 3 are healthy enough start 35-40 times that's the 2 spots covered, and as always just not enough goals in the team.

Definitely think we may be in for a bumpy start with the injury to Yoro and Rasmus (although hopefully Zirkzee is ready), along with most of the first 11 not going to be fully fit due to their breaks from the euros. Without another CM, RB, CB we will effectively be playing City and starting the season with the likes of Maguire, Lindelof, Mctominay, Casemiro who are all big factors in why we struggle to play these tactics effectively. So whilst we had a good start to the window INEOS really need to step up to the plate. At the moment the pattern of this window is not that different to previous seasons. Hopefully we can get the likes of AWB and Mct out over the coming days.

A RB/LB hybrid
A CB
A Central midfielder

These are our top priorities, imo. We need those three players in no matter what before the window shuts (Hopefully, before the season starts). I can't take another season where Maguire, Lindelof and Evans play a lot of games.

What we need is well documented however, squad depth is something that must be addressed this season, teams laugh at Chelsea but they have squad depth, maybe a little too much but the modern game of 2024/25 is changing players are being asked to run further, faster and more frequently and therefore, Elite teams normally end up with 20% of the squad being injured at any one time.

So if you have a squad of 28/29 players you might have 22/23 to select from, PL squads are now 20 players, changed from 18 to 20 in December 2020 and UEFA squads for midweek games are 25 man squads although 12 named substitutes can sit on the bench and 5 used like the PL.

We are seeing more and more coaches embrace all 5 subs to try and see out or change a result. Man United need a starting 11 that can be rotated and bench of players who, when called on can make a difference.

Our Current Squad
Goalkeeper - A Onana, A Bayinder ,
T Heaton(3)
Defenders - D Dalot, New RB/LB, H Maguire, New CB, L Yoro*, L Martinez, L Shaw,
T Mallacia*, H Maguire, J Evan’s, H Amass? (10)

Midfield - Casemiro, T Collyer, M Mount, New DM/CM, Bruno, K Mainoo, C Eriksen (7)

Attack - Antony*, Sancho, R Hojlund*, M Rashford, J Sancho/New Attacker, J Zirkzee, Amad, Garnacho, C Obi Martin(9)

This assumes we buy a new CB, FB and DM/CM and sell AWB, S McTominay, Hannibal, F Pellistri.

My point the season not started yet and we already have 4 players who could be out for 2-3 months, two young talented players but we are not sure if they are ready for First team football and probably at least 2 or 3 other players carrying niggling knocks. So come the first PL game of the season at home to a Fulham who have bought well we might name the following team and bench.

Starting 11 vs Fulham :
A Onana,
D Dalot,
H Maguire
L Martinez
L Shaw

Casemiro
M Mount
Bruno

Amad
Rashford
Sancho

Bench vs Fulham (9)
A Bayinder
J Evan’s
New FB/-Masouri
T Collyer
K Mainoo
J Zirkzee
C Eriksen
A Garnacho
C Obi Martin

I struggled to fill out a 20 man squad, say we go 1 nil up and there’s 10 mins to go, you have very limited options to see the game out from that bench and what would happen if we went 2-0 down, what 3 or 4 subs from that list help you get back into the game.

Conclusion, Ineos have started well on the window but they’ve stuttered massively in the last 3 weeks, we start the new season in just 2 weeks and we still have Evans, Maguire, Lindelof and any combination of those three being a potential CB starting lineup vs Fulham, we’ve waited too long to do obvious free and cheap signings to bolster the squad like Adrien Rabiot, he should have been done by now and maybe even Sofran Amrabat who we could have negotiated for £8-10m plus we could have signed Aaron Anselmino for maybe £17-18m but Chelsea beat us to signing him.

So whilst Ineos have shown much promise in this window, they’ve also shown huge naiveness in thinking they could sell current dead wood United players for fanciful transfers fees when most are on ridiculous wages for what they actually offer on the field!

Ineos need to move out 3 or 4 players this week and make 2/3 signings next week just so the squad can settle down and get ready for a new PL.

The real issue here though is the club is crippled by decades of financial neglect by the Glazers and now needs £300-400m investing but why should Ineos invest that amount of their own money when they only own 27.7%, SJR is playing a blinder and next year he’ll levy another £200-300m for another 5-6%.

As it seems like we aren't getting a new LB, but instead fast track Amass into the team, we can cross that position from the list.

Collyer seems to be around the first team and Casemiro and Eriksen are unlikely to leave, we can probably only sign one CM this summer.

Get another CB and a CM in, and I'll be contend with the first INEOS summer.

Reading through some of your posts, it reads that we essentially need another 9 outfield players.
ETH has been here for 3 seasons - what the hell has he been doing for those years, if not building a team which suits his style?
In 3 years, a manager who has spent as much as ETH, should already have a starting XI who are suited to his playing style.

The real issue here though is the club is crippled by decades of financial neglect by the Glazers and now needs £300-400m investing but why should Ineos invest that amount of their own money when they only own 27.7%, SJR is playing a blinder and next year he’ll levy another £200-300m for another 5-6%.
I wouldn't say that the Glazers have neglected their financial obligations. We have spent more money on players than most teams in the World.
The issue is that they bought poorly.
Spending so much money on Antony was ridiculous, but the negotiators on our team are terrible at their job so can't agree on decent prices for average players.

It’s hard to imagine.. but.. Sancho is now close to top of the hierarchy in what options we have.

I wouldn't say that the Glazers have neglected their financial obligations. We have spent more money on players than most teams in the World.
The issue is that they bought poorly.
Spending so much money on Antony was ridiculous, but the negotiators on our team are terrible at their job so can't agree on decent prices for average players.
The Glazers, employed bankers, tried to run the biggest club in the world remotely from 4000miles away, even up to last year were chartering private planes through the club’s expense account at £250,000 per flight from the US to the UK and there was at least 4 of those flights, I’ll do better than that, they sold 25% of their combined shares and used the Club to pay the Raine Group’s Commission of $31.5m for arranging that sale and then showed that in last years accounts.

When fans see 23/24 accounts and how the club lost £71m on a record turnover of £660m, then ridiculous statements like the one you just made about the Glazer’s will become all too apparent.

There’s a very good reason why SJR/INEOS wanted their own CEO; Omar Berrada and their own CFO; Roger Bell in charge going forward, because there was a complete derelict of Directors Power and abuse of the club’s financial resources.

It’s hard to imagine.. but.. Sancho is now close to top of the hierarchy in what options we have.
The reality is that if ETH and Sancho had not fallen out, he may have made the difference of 9/10 points we needed to get CL football, I’m not his biggest fan but he can play multiple positions is still young enough and on his day is unplayable. He can create goals and for all his apparent weaknesses, he is an assist king.

What I don’t want to see is any panic buying to cover short term injuries. If we wanted Toney, we should have gotten him instead of Zirkzee, however, I see no sense in 3 senior #9s (even if Zirkzee can also play wide, where we also have 5 senior wingers!).

Yoro will also not be injured forever, and I see no sense in having Yoro, Maguire and De Ligt at RCB. That’s before we even consider Lindelof who is still here.

Putting players upon players in the same position makes little sense. By all means, if players like Maguire, Lindelof, Sancho, Antony etc leave, then we should be getting cover. If Hojlund got injured in October and Zirkzee had to play, that would be seen as the whole point in buying Zirkzee! Likewise Maguire in for Yoro.

What I don’t want to see is any panic buying to cover short term injuries. If we wanted Toney, we should have gotten him instead of Zirkzee, however, I see no sense in 3 senior #9s (even if Zirkzee can also play wide, where we also have 5 senior wingers!).

Yoro will also not be injured forever, and I see no sense in having Yoro, Maguire and De Ligt at RCB. That’s before we even consider Lindelof who is still here.

Putting players upon players in the same position makes little sense. By all means, if players like Maguire, Lindelof, Sancho, Antony etc leave, then we should be getting cover. If Hojlund got injured in October and Zirkzee had to play, that would be seen as the whole point in buying Zirkzee! Likewise Maguire in for Yoro.

Maybe we would have moved for Toney IF Brentford had been willing to accept figure lower than £50m before we had signed Zirkzee

Maybe we would have moved for Toney IF Brentford had been willing to accept figure lower than £50m before we had signed Zirkzee

Maybe. Maybe we would have moved for Osimhen if he was priced as less than Zirkzee. The point is, price is a normal factor when deciding which option to choose, and we made a choice. We made a choice in the knowledge that, at some point, either Hojlund or Zirkzee could get injured. That was the whole point. The fact that he’s gotten injured early should not change any plans IMO.

Wait for the injured players to get back and play the others in the meantime. Other than that, we should be looking to move players out and replacing them once we have. Covering an 18 year old with a signing because he has to miss 3 months of football is ridiculous. This is a player you hope to offer you a decade of service. Why on earth would you respond to a short term injury by buying another player?

The reality is that if ETH and Sancho had not fallen out, he may have made the difference of 9/10 points we needed to get CL football, I’m not his biggest fan but he can play multiple positions is still young enough and on his day is unplayable. He can create goals and for all his apparent weaknesses, he is an assist king.
Is guesswork now reality? We could’ve played a player without the right mental attitude and looked worse too.

He really looked anonymous the times he got the chance - there just isn’t much space for him to thrive in England. It’s just too easy to blame EtH imo.

Maybe. Maybe we would have moved for Osimhen if he was priced as less than Zirkzee. The point is, price is a normal factor when deciding which option to choose, and we made a choice. We made a choice in the knowledge that, at some point, either Hojlund or Zirkzee could get injured. That was the whole point. The fact that he’s gotten injured early should not change any plans IMO.

Wait for the injured players to get back and play the others in the meantime. Other than that, we should be looking to move players out and replacing them once we have. Covering an 18 year old with a signing because he has to miss 3 months of football is ridiculous. This is a player you hope to offer you a decade of service. Why on earth would you respond to a short term injury by buying another player?

Yeah the Osimhen situation is strange, not gonna lie would be a bit gutted if he ends up at Chelsea

How do people feel about selling Sancho, loaning Antony (because we'll struggle to sell him) and replacing them with Rafinha? That way, we'll have Rashy and Garnacho on the left, Amad and Rafinha on the right, all competing for starting spots.
Rafinha is proven to deliver goal contributions in the EPL with a worse team, he's very tenacious on the press and has a very good technical level. He also not selfish. Ceiling is probably not super high but definitely a player that can start for a league challenging team.
Barcelona are cash strapped have Yamal already so maybe up for selling at a decent price.

How do people feel about selling Sancho, loaning Antony (because we'll struggle to sell him) and replacing them with Rafinha? That way, we'll have Rashy and Garnacho on the left, Amad and Rafinha on the right, all competing for starting spots.
Rafinha is proven to deliver goal contributions in the EPL with a worse team, he's very tenacious on the press and has a very good technical level. He also not selfish. Ceiling is probably not super high but definitely a player that can start for a league challenging team.
Barcelona are cash strapped have Yamal already so maybe up for selling at a decent price.

Honestly the only wide players who get the juices flowing at Kvaratskhelia and Williams (both unrealistic). Yes I would take Raphinha if it was the version we saw at Leeds not Barca