Music What concerts/gigs are you going to?

Just looked now that does suck, Wembley arena is the winner Holding Absence are so good live
Yeah, I've seen Holding Absence a few times and they were the one I was hoping for. The only other band I like anything from on the list was The Blackout. Not huge of them or anything, but never saw them live so would have been one to chalk off!

Prices are extortionate in Ireland. Just paid €90 for fecking Anthrax in the 3 arena. That kind of price was exclusive to huge bands like Metallica only a few years ago. It really puts you off when you're getting fleeced

I'm.currently in Tenerife for the 3 day Chase & Status festival. Seen them so many times and they are always fecking outstanding. I'm 50 now and here with my 18 year old son and my eldest son for his 27th birthday.

Think it might be time for me to hang up my raving shows after this one.

Going to the GP in Abu Dhabi in December (I have no interest in F1 but my wife does) but a happy surprise was that the ticket includes access to a concert for each of the nights and its a mixed bag

Thursday - Peggy Gou and Teddy Swims

Friday - Maroon 5

Saturday - Eminem

Sunday -Muse

I saw Pixies this summer, was a great gig.

They're always brilliant live. First saw them in 1991 and god knows how many times since, and they never disappoint. Went to all three nights of the Bossanova/Tromple Le Monde tour in Manchester earlier in the year, it was so good.

If you're a fan, I deffo recommend seeing them any chance you get whilst they're still about!

They're always brilliant live. First saw them in 1991 and god knows how many times since, and they never disappoint. Went to all three nights of the Bossanova/Tromple Le Monde tour in Manchester earlier in the year, it was so good.

If you're a fan, I deffo recommend seeing them any chance you get whilst they're still about!
saw them twice in dublin this year. Went to the Bossanova/Tromple and again in August were it was a regular show. Both times they were terrific

Going to the GP in Abu Dhabi in December (I have no interest in F1 but my wife does) but a happy surprise was that the ticket includes access to a concert for each of the nights and its a mixed bag

Thursday - Peggy Gou and Teddy Swims

Friday - Maroon 5

Saturday - Eminem

Sunday -Muse

Wow. That all looks amazing. Eminem is without doubt the best live act I've ever seen. I've been lucky enough to see almost everyone.i ever wanted to but genres aside Eminem was the best of the lot. Muse are up there too, although I remember seeing them in my local pub before they got big as they are from less than 20 miles up the road from me.

Wow. That all looks amazing. Eminem is without doubt the best live act I've ever seen. I've been lucky enough to see almost everyone.i ever wanted to but genres aside Eminem was the best of the lot. Muse are up there too, although I remember seeing them in my local pub before they got big as they are from less than 20 miles up the road from me.
Ive seen Muse a few times before and I love them

Never seen Eminem, I woulnt be a huge fan but I am looking forward to seeing him

Maroon 5 I actually dislike quite passionately

Iron Maiden nov 9 in scenic Newark.
First time seeing them in 40+ years when they had their debut tour in the US with the Paul D the original singer. Back then they warmed up for Priest on Priests British Steel or Point of Entry tour. I forget which one.

First time seeing them in 40+ years when they had their debut tour in the US with the Paul D the original singer. Back then they warmed up for Priest on Priests British Steel or Point of Entry tour. I forget which one.
Jealous. I need to get to see them next year. They’re coming to Glasgow.

I thinking about going to the Baltimore show on the 12th. Been a fan for 38 years and haven't seen them yet.

Prices are extortionate in Ireland. Just paid €90 for fecking Anthrax in the 3 arena. That kind of price was exclusive to huge bands like Metallica only a few years ago. It really puts you off when you're getting fleeced

I paid about €300 for 2 tickets to Rammstein and about €200 for 2 Metallica tickets at Slane.
So €80 does definitely feel like it's on the cheaper side now. But to fair it's not just Anthrax. You also have Kreator and Testament playing. So really it's not that bad of a price, considering all 3 could probably play separate gigs and charge €50/60 each per ticket.

I quite happily paid the €80, cnuts ticketmaster with the €9 booking fee can fcuk off though.

I thinking about going to the Baltimore show on the 12th. Been a fan for 38 years and haven't seen them yet.
One of the few bands with members still intact. So not a glorified cover band. Should be good. Got my concert clothes ready. Zoso long sleeve shirt to stick out a bit

I paid about €300 for 2 tickets to Rammstein and about €200 for 2 Metallica tickets at Slane.
So €80 does definitely feel like it's on the cheaper side now. But to fair it's not just Anthrax. You also have Kreator and Testament playing. So really it's not that bad of a price, considering all 3 could probably play separate gigs and charge €50/60 each per ticket.

I quite happily paid the €80, cnuts ticketmaster with the €9 booking fee can fcuk off though.
See I think Anthrax are fecking shite and I'm only going for Kreator and Testament haha guess that's why the €90 ticked me off so much :lol:

See I think Anthrax are fecking shite and I'm only going for Kreator and Testament haha guess that's why the €90 ticked me off so much :lol:

Aye, same as myself only really going for Kreator and Testament, saw Anthrax there with Slayer a while back, they weren't great.