Westminster Politics 2024-2029

While she eats lobster and drinks 25yr old Bollinger in a 5* Michelin restaurant, yeah a real woman of the people.
She actually went to the same school as my daughter does now, and leaving school pregnant at 16 with zero qualifications, plus living on a shitty Stockport Council estate to now becoming deputy PM is an unbelievable achievement.

I hope Angela's first duty as Deputy is to get rid of the stupid as feck "Levelling Up" part of the name from her secretary role.

I hope she keeps it and actually delivers it. That will be a stick to beat the Tories with forever.

While she eats lobster and drinks 25yr old Bollinger in a 5* Michelin restaurant, yeah a real woman of the people.

Amazing :lol:

Never trust Labour, they are all a bunch of liars, even going back to Wilson and his pipe, he only had it to look like a working man, he smoked hand rolled Havana cigars.
Starmer is worth more than Boris

And amazing.

I'm sure the Cafe's outrage police chief will be along shortly to explain to us that Islamophobia is a niche that only students care about.

I'm sure they don't give a feck about your nutty little grumbles now that we have 5 years of Starmer power.

I hope Angela's first duty as Deputy is to get rid of the stupid as feck "Levelling Up" part of the name from her secretary role.
And that minister for common sense bollocks.

Just seen that Badenoch is favourite for the Tory leadership according to the bookies, deary me, they are light on talent. :lol:

She really isn't a leader. They'd be nuts to put her in. There must be someone else who can at least inspire them a bit.

Never trust Labour, they are all a bunch of liars, even going back to Wilson and his pipe, he only had it to look like a working man, he smoked hand rolled Havana cigars.
Starmer is worth more than Boris

Only because Boris pisses it up the wall.

Not when she mouths off about how she knows what it's like to live today.
Like the rest of them she hasn't got a scooby.
She should have known her place and stayed there, is that what you are saying?

How delightfully, bitterly British.

Whately, Swayne and McVey still won, WTF. Not much leadership material here.

Pretty sure it'll be a pro-Brexit, Boris supporter - they've basically taken over the party. They're going to shift right. Way over to the right.

Quality control
She actually went to the same school as my daughter does now, and leaving school pregnant at 16 with zero qualifications, plus living on a shitty Stockport Council estate to now becoming deputy PM is an unbelievable achievement.
Not very bright then ?
Didn't have the common sense to tell her boyfriend to put a condom on it.
And now she's a f*cking heroine