Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still cannot understand how Everton are remotely interested in a player who is finished, who plays the game like he's 40 years old. A shit 40 years old mind you.

Still cannot understand how Everton are remotely interested in a player who is finished, who plays the game like he's 40 years old. A shit 40 years old mind you.

Well they are getting him for free and he's a marketable asset. He'll be a used a sub here and there and probably through merchandise and exposure they will recoup a big chunk of his salary.. On the upside, if he gets the fire on his belly back, he could be a decent signing for a couple more seasons.

They don't really have much to lose on this Everton.

Image rights, commercial revenue, whoring out to noodle companies, blah blah blah. I doubt Koeman had a say in all this.

Wait till the season starts. He'll come quite good for Everton.
I highly doubt it but we'll see. Physically he's finished
Image rights, commercial revenue, whoring out to noodle companies, blah blah blah. I doubt Koeman had a say in all this.

Too true, modern football in the top leagues can be just about 50% about football

Everton is now gonna be a well followed club in Asia!
Good luck Rooney, may you go out as a true legend, I was one of your greatest fans, when you burst onto the scene and you have given me great goals and memories.
They will live with me forever and for that, as a United fan, I say CHEERS!

To whomever changed the thread title, you are a bastard and I hope you get ass cancer. You almost gave me a heart attack. Well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.