Wayne Rooney | Having medical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unequivocally the best debut I've ever seen. Coming straight off the back of Euro 2004 too, I think the whole country watched it with their jaws on the floor. It was a special experience
Yep. Came away from that thinking that we'd signed one of those rare players who can do absolutely anything. Limitless potential. Didn't quite work out that way but he was a very special player.

Yep. Came away from that thinking that we'd signed one of those rare players who can do absolutely anything. Limitless potential. Didn't quite work out that way but he was a very special player.
Imagine how much an 18 year old Rooney would cost now. He was better than Mbappe is now and he'll be sold for a world record fee.

Wonder if the club ambassador role he negotiated in his last Utd contract will materialize when he finally calls it a day?

call me biased... but I would take a prime rooney over ronaldo/Messi
the boy was something else ...

His early years were amazing! He was nasty, aggressive, fiery! I didn't mind the odd red card as he gave everything and more.
I feel he lost that a few years later though. He still scored goals and had a temper but he lost that fire and I think Sir Alex took that from him. He wanted him to be more mature and not to be too reckless which was always the correct thing but I still think he needed that nastiness to fully be a top drawer player

Failed medical? Is this some sort of a sick joke?

What do you mean it didn't work out? Rooney won all available trophies here and is the leading goalscorer?

Seriously? Trolling in thread titles? Good job telling posters that wumming is a banning offence then.

If this thread title is a troll then the fecker should be permabanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.