US Politics

Not on government fare purchase. I sat in row 45 for the nine hours across the pond. But I did have a nice chicken lunch platter and watched 65, John Wick 4, and the first three episodes each of Tulsa King and Wolf Pack.
Not sure how you wangled the Sky Club but this was your chariot and its next stop is Amsterdam

I'm at the Atlanta airport on my way to Tampa from Frankfurt. So, I'm sitting in the Sky Club and just five minutes ago MTG walks in. I really wanted to tell her to feck off but don't want to get kicked out. It's legit her. Another traveler next to me went to confirm. Holy feck.

Is she hot in real life?

Tuberville just fecked himself like the typical Confederate POS he has always been.

If only US politics were anywhere closer to normal, this is the kind of stuff that would warrant being expelled out of his own party.
Blocking military appointments should have had him booted out by now, even his own party thinks he's an idiot

Florida feeling the effects of their new immigration law, one might hope the people of Florida learn from this and vote these idiots out, but i very much doubt they will connect the dots.

Last edited:
Were you able to count her toes?

giphy.gif

I would happily bag her and then drop her off on the Russian side of the front line in Ukraine. I'm sure they have a "misfits" squad somewhere.

Didn't Russia build a MAGA-village somewhere? I doubt many of these people actually wants to live there, but how is that project going?

Wtf they were talking on tv about a republican candidate who's giving out $20 certificates to anyone who donates to him, even if it's just $1. what?