US Politics

It’s a bit like a news segment from a while back where they interviewed a die hard Trump supporter who suffered from black lung and was only alive because of Obamacare as his medical bills ran in the 1000’s a week. He still voted Trump even though one of his campaign promises were to repeal the very arrangement that kept the guy alive.

This is what gets me the most. GOP policies literally always favor the rich, yet so many poor people vote for them. It’s a sad state of affairs that they’re so uneducated/brainwashed that they actually think the republicans are good for them.

@Raoul That video is absolutely disgusting. Truly soul crushing that a woman can really bring herself to say something like that. Is there no depth these people would refuse to sink to for money?

"there was no intercourse"

Attempted rape is fine, college boys, just so long as you don't manage to do the deed.

ce3c5c4a6e6715e3c232b5572e3a6277.jpg

I am so impressed he has 35 year old high school calendars This is definitely the type of guy we need on the Supreme Court

I am so impressed he has 35 year old high school calendars This is definitely the type of guy we need on the Supreme Court

This is great, this means the very average girl that took me home a couple of weeks ago didn’t happen because I didn’t put the night out in my calendar.

I'm trying to think what could come out of the hearing if it happens. Unless there's any sort of evidence or witness who corroborates what she is saying then it will wind up being a he said she said and in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, they will simply proceed to vote and confirm him

What we really need is another woman to come forward. Hopefully her testimony will lead to that if there is anything else bad in his past.

I'm trying to think what could come out of the hearing if it happens. Unless there's any sort of evidence or witness who corroborates what she is saying then it will wind up being a he said she said and in the absence of any evidence to the contrary, they will simply proceed to vote and confirm him

that is what they are trying to do.

"Well. We heard her out. But he denied it. as there is no proof. Lets vote."

reading the 'Why I did not tell tweets' is eye opening.

Our culture simply has not been sensitive to these stories.

But its only about power in DC.

Thats why I still have some hope some of those senators just have a moment and think. I've got to do something.

Looks like this could be game over for Kavanaugh. The New Yorker is about to publish a new story and i predict they will withdraw the nomination.

This will ruin Trumpy's Tiger Woods party.

fecking sickening listening to anyone come out with that shit, but from women, holy hell.

They're the worst for treating their fellow females with any form of respect or dignity.

They can't possibly understand the damage that's been done to them living in the environment they have for so long. Anything that isn't normal to them is wrong but the reality is they're wrong and it's a shocking shame that they believe the world is supposed to be like this.