US Open 2011

Well even if Fed throws this set away hopefully this is a repeat of Rolland Garros :)

Djokovic playing great in the 3rd. Federer's become a little passive. Hopefully losing the 3rd wakes him up a little.

Fed is 2 sets to love up and Djokovic is the one playing like he's winning.

Fed needs to get back on the attack next set...and serve first.

What an amazing match so far.

Fed has been at his very best and deserves to be winning. Djokovic has to be more aggressive, and he is starting to do it.

Incredible level of tennis.

Important service game now. Fed really needs to hold to make Djokovic serve it out and then get to serve first in the next set.

Djokovic wins the third. I have a feeling he might win it from here.

Djokovic is going to win this :(

He's employed the Nadal strategy and is consistently attacking the Fed backhand.

This is looking more like Federer vs Tsonga (Wimbledon) than Federer vs Djokovic (French Open).

Right that's my mood ruined. He's looked lethargic and defensive since the start of the third set. So typical of him these days.

Ah well Murray and Nadal will fight for the right to lose to Djokovic then?

My word, what coverage by Novak to get that in!

If this goes to 5, I can not see Federer winning. He needs to win this in 4th. I think he will get one break this set, needs to break twice now though

Ah well Murray and Nadal will fight for the right to lose to Djokovic then?

Looks like it. If Djokovic wins this he'll go into the final with incredible confidence. Not that he needs it with the year he's had :lol:

Wake up Roger! I don't understand why he's not taking any risks anymore. Fragile groundstrokes.

Federer's actually moving as if he's 35 all of a sudden. Very strange.

Obviously it goes without saying that I want Federer to win but there would be some poetic justice in Djokovic winning the US Open. His play this year deserves 3 Grandslam titles.

Looks like it. If Djokovic wins this he'll go into the final with incredible confidence. Not that he needs it with the year he's had :lol:

Wake up Roger! I don't understand why he's not taking any risks anymore. Fragile groundstrokes.

He could go in with one broken arm and still beat Nadal this season :(

Murray will be the one to give Djokovic a tough match though. Always felt that Fed and Murray (to a lesser extent) are the two people capable of beating this years Djokovic

These spells that Federer goes through these days are really strange. I guess it's to be expected with age but it's not his body that lets him down like with most players. He just has these complete mental blackouts every big game that you can't quite explain where he seems to lose his timing, his intensity and aggression.

His game has just fallen apart. Error after error and the backhand is a djoke.

I hope he atleast tires Djokovic out in the 5th.

He could go in with one broken arm and still beat Nadal this season :(

Murray will be the one to give Djokovic a tough match though. Always felt that Fed and Murray (to a lesser extent) are the two people capable of beating this years Djokovic

Wow you're really negative. I'm a lot more positive when Federer plays Nadal and he's 30!

Djokovic will murder Murray if they meet in the final.

Djokovic so on top right now. So much so that Federer winning would now be unexpected. That's how much the tide has turned.

This deodorant ad on Ten Sports is very annoying.

Federer needs to play more aggressively. There's just point in letting Djokovic dictate the game to him. His game isn't suited to playing defensively.

Can't see anything but Djokovic to win at this stage. Federer's confidence is completely shot.

This deodorant ad on Ten Sports is very annoying.

Most annoying ad ever imo.
Wow you're really negative. I'm a lot more positive when Federer plays Nadal and he's 30!

Djokovic will murder Murray if they meet in the final.

Djokovic so on top right now. So much so that Federer winning would now be unexpected. That's how much the tide has turned.

I've completely and utterly given up hope of Nadal beating Djokovic this year. Djokovic has just gotten into Nadal's head and beats him on every single surface. It's quite depressing to watch actually because no matter what RN does, Djokovic just always does it better.

This is EXACTLY like the match vs Tsonga. Federer completely fell apart in the last 3 sets. Such drastic turn arounds are so rare and it's happening two GS' in a row. He's not even competing at the moment. Not even pushing Djokovic. It was the same against Tsonga. In the last 3 sets Tsonga just batted Federer to pulp.

Double break :(

The Cleverley injury and this meltdown has ruined the night

What a forehand by Djokovic. That is ridiculous. How good was that!

Djokovic has been awesome but Federer has actually on his own been woeful. He's playing some of the worst tennis I've seen him play. Not even a top 10 standard tennis from him right now.

Just hold your serve now and serve first in the 5th set please Fed!

I'm actually wondering about his fitness. He looks lost out there on the court. Even his movement which is always awesome has been laboured.