US Open 2011

I'm actually wondering about his fitness. He looks lost out there on the court. Even his movement which is always awesome has been laboured.

He's going to obviously struggle when this goes to a 5th.

What he needs right now is a rain break but that's not exactly happening.

Very sad to see the great man like this. Doesn't look like he has anything in the tank. And when you're playing he world number one you have to be able to play at a good level for a minimum of 4 sets.

Finally he shows some fight and holds.

Good thing he'll serve first in the 5th.

Some slightly encouraging signs but a bit too late.

Hope he carries this fight through to the next set.

So I'm guessing Nadal will be losing to Murray on purpose if this goes to Djokovic? :lol: 6-0 h2h in a season and all of them finals isn't a pretty stat.

Nadal will be rooting for Federer right now. He has to fancy beating Federer now more than ever.

The Fed of the first 2 sets is starting to come back...somewhat.

So I'm guessing Nadal will be losing to Murray on purpose if this goes to Djokovic? :lol: 6-0 h2h in a season and all of them finals isn't a pretty stat.

I don't even want to watch the final if Djokovic makes it :lol:

With the inevitable long points and big rally slug fest to follow this match, Serena Wozniacki will start so late.

I think I'm going to be up all night tonight!

I really don't want to watch another loss against Nadal in a final :(

I really don't want to watch another loss against Nadal in a final :(

I really don't want to watch another loss againt Djokovic in a final :(

Even Federer hasn't ever lost 5 finals in one season to the same player!

Wow that's a lot of Murray hate.

Is it because of his mother? Completely understand if that's the case.

It's a good thing the final was shifted to Monday.

Murray and Nadal would be really pissed if it was still on Sunday

You are assuming Nadal will beat Murray. Murray does well on this surface against Rafa.

Oh no where have I assumed Nadal will beat Murray.

Murray's always beaten Nadal on hard court Slams so it's going to be an incredibly tough game.

So if Nadal wins...

feck me, that's a brilliant reaction by Djokovic to being 15-30 down. Solid.

Well if Federer had something left in the tank, that point may just finished it.

What a match this is!!

Did Ten Sports just find one TV Commercial for the US Open? Just this one bloody 18+ Deo ad?

If the Federer of this set had turned up in the previous two sets, Murray Nadal would be into it's 2nd set by now.

Did Ten Sports just find one TV Commercial for the US Open? Just this one bloody 18+ Deo ad?
Is that the 'Deo+perfume' one? My mind sort of switches off during the break. But I have noticed it.

Well at least he hasn't gone down with a fight. Well done old man!

Federer is holding serve with ease right now. This could have an incredibly tense tie break or a 7-5 like last year?