US Open 2011

I think the last two wins against Federer were more embarrassing and hurtful than the last 5 finals against Nadal. But maybe that's only how I feel because I cannot stand Federer while I very much like Nadal.

There's no maybe about it.

It cant be because of hard work because the only tennis player on this earth who works hard is Federer (according to Federer).

Just wiki'd him and he's 24, didn't realise he has been around for quite some time and is still pretty young. He's transformed into a very good player that could possibly win a grand slam here or there into world no.1.

I haven't been up to notch with the tennis this year but what I have seen on him he has a lot more shots up his sleeve combined with more power in his returns.

3 will become 30.

If he were Indian, you'd have backed up my controversial opinion.

Croat hater.

If he was English, 3 would be perceived as 30.

Anyways, I like Djokovic. And he's playing at an unbelievable level right now but let him rack up bigger numbers instead of jumping the gun. In terms of level of play he's got it but you have to do it over years and years to even be considered.

If he was English, 3 would be perceived as 30.

Anyways, I like Djokovic. And he's playing at an unbelievable level right now but let him rack up bigger numbers instead of jumping the gun. In terms of level of play he's got it but you have to do it over years and years to even be considered.

Exactly. He's probably playing amongst the best tennis ever but we're many years away before we can consider him to be anywhere close to the GOAT.

He's 24 so he probably has around 3-4 years at his peak and even if he wins 12 Slams in that period (unlikely) he'll be behind Federer and Sampras.

Anyway Nadal breaks. Let's hope he does better from 2-0 than he did last time.

Anyone remember Chang serving underhand in the French Open?

Now that was tennis.

This tennis is brutal. Had it been played yesterday these two would have had to retire and share the trophy :lol:

Time violation on BP? Brilliant job.

In the first set Novak took 33 and 40 seconds between points at Break point but now Nadal does it and it's a violation?

If Murray is watching this right now I bet he is already trying to find some kind of closure. He can only hope to overtake Federer on points eventually, and that's about how close he'll ever get to #2 or #1.

If Murray is watching this right now I bet he is already trying to find some kind of closure. He can only hope to overtake Federer on points eventually, and that's about how close he'll ever get to #2 or #1.

Murray isn't fit to wipe these guy's arses

What a sickener for Nadal, you spend 17 minutes trying to hang on to your serve, fail and your opponent rattles off his in 3.