US Open 2011

Utterly, utterly embarrassing from Nadal. Yet another bloody double fault.

This is not worth staying up for.

Congrats Djokovic.

Never seen Nadal this rattled!! Novak has his number!!

fecking hell wr8, you are one of the most annoying people to watch tennis with! I mean that in a nice way, I know that you find it hard to watch Nadal lose but man the way you go on is a bit OTT.

It's like playing pool against someone who hands you the cue before you have gone to take a shot on the black.

Why the hell is Nadal playing like this? I thought he would at least give Djokovic a challenge.

This set started out so promising in terms of entertainment but it's just gone since that 15minute third game

Why the hell is Nadal playing like this? I thought he would at least give Djokovic a challenge.

Are you watching the match?

He's made some mistakes sure, but he isn't playing bad by any means. Some of the rallies have been incredible, it's just that Djokovic is superior at this time.

They should have big beefy bouncers randomly dotted around in the crowd and every time some wanker shouts something when someone is waiting to be served they get twatted in the mouth.

He's had his number right since Madrid

Nadal didn't know it and nobody else knew it!! Know it seems obvious how rattled Nadal is!! Djoko is stopping Nadal from overtaking federer!

Nadal didn't know it and nobody else knew it!! Know it seems obvious how rattled Nadal is!! Djoko is stopping Nadal from overtaking federer!

I remember a few years ago at Wimbledon in the SF, Djokovic took the first set off Nadal but was injured and had to retire. There is no saying he would have gone on to win, but back then I thought 'he CAN beat Nadal, it's just mental'. I don't think a lot has changed, Djokovic's biggest barrier was his belief IMO, and maybe just as important was his fitness.

They should have big beefy bouncers randomly dotted around in the crowd and every time some wanker shouts something when someone is waiting to be served they get twatted in the mouth.

Hells yeah!! Annoying especially during points!!

Well as long as it's just one break there's a chance but it should not be this difficult to hold serve. The returns from Djoko are just too good.

Nadal is way behind the baseline and as a result his returns are so short and are easy pickings for Novak.

Seriously these people shouting out need to be identified and kicked out!!!

Nadal's serve is just so weak. They are hovering around a 100 miles per hour. That is weaker than a few players' second serve.

Honestly this has been a poor match. So many errors from both players.

It affects both players. Get used to it.

Why does it make it ok? You have 99% of people respecting the players but then a few twats trying to be clever!!!

Lol@djoko breaking back do quickly!!

Are you watching the match?

He's made some mistakes sure, but he isn't playing bad by any means. Some of the rallies have been incredible, it's just that Djokovic is superior at this time.

I agree Novak has been better but rallies alone don't count. Look at the stats. Both players have more errors than winners.

Honestly this has been a poor match. So many errors from both players.

Disagreed!! Quality shots throughout and there will errors as both players need to do different things !! Two sets and the amount of breaks are not surprising!!

I agree Novak has been better but rallies alone don't count. Look at the stats. Both players have more errors than winners.

Mate, they're playing 20 shot rallies - of course someone is going to make a mistake. Generally speaking the tennis has been of a very high standard. From both players, Nadal hasn't been awful by any means.