US Open 2011

Nadal was comprehensively outplayed in all those finals so no talk of a choke anyway.

Fed was 2 sets to love up AND serving for the match with 2 MP's in the final set. He did choke. And what a choke it was.

This match, fair enough. I expect Federer to do these odd things these days when he's past his best but people often say that Federer always chokes against Nadal because he never plays the way people know he can. So in that case, does Nadal consistently choke against Djokovic? I don't think so.

Final's going to be disappointingly uncompetitive imo. Neither Nadal or Murray can beat Djokovic imo even though Murray is probably the only player other than Fed who has the game to beat him.

I wouldn't give Murray a chance and u can't say Murray has more to his game than Nadal when one has 10 grand slams and one is a semi final poster boy. It's comical. :lol:

This match, fair enough. I expect Federer to do these odd things these days when he's past his best but people often say that Federer always chokes against Nadal because he never plays the way people know he can. So in that case, does Nadal consistently choke against Djokovic? I don't think so.

Who said Federer chokes against Nadal? He just gets out played the same way Nadal gets outplayed by Djokovic.

Federer might be one of the GOAT but a 18-16 5th set record is extremely poor.

Why is it that the WAGs only make an appearance when their guy is starting to win.

Novak's having an incredible year and his GF shows up in the box. Nadal's GF started appearing after he became no. 1.

Fecking glory hunters.

So when Djokovic beats Nadal, that's because Djokovic is even more superb than Nadal.

When Djokovic beats Federer, that's because Federer bottles it? Am I understanding this correctly.

I wouldn't give Murray a chance and u can't say Murray has more to his game than Nadal when one has 10 grand slams and one is a semi final poster boy. It's comical. :lol:

Murray is one of only 2 people to beat Djokovic this season and came desperately close to beating him in Rome as well.

Murray has improved since that Aussie Open final but even though he has the game to beat Djokovic I think the pressure will get to him.

Anyway if Murray wins tonight then, Come on Novak!

Dont expect it but if Murray keeps up his best tennis for two hours he'll win

He can't handle playing well being in front and really stamping his authority on the top three players

Has his head improved since the beginning of the 2nd set at Wimbledon ?

Doubt it

Fingers crossed though

Who said Federer chokes against Nadal? He just gets out played the same way Nadal gets outplayed by Djokovic.
Lots of people here do say that. I didn't really aim my reply towards you.

Why do they keep calling Murray the British No.1? It's not like it means anything.

The US Open commentator just said Murray's had "a phenomenal year to say the least."

When did 1 Masters Title and 4 Semi finals constitute a phenomenal year?

I don't like Murray and the inevitable media madness that will come if he wins it.

Plus his mom is annoying :lol:

Fair enough I suppose - but what about the cocksuckers (literally) who hang around Novak?

The US Open commentator just said Murray's had "a phenomenal year to say the least."

When did 1 Masters Title and 4 Semi finals constitute a phenomenal year?

Its a marked improvement for Murray.

Fair enough I suppose - but what about the cocksuckers (literally) who hang around Novak?

True. Djokovic's box is getting even worse than Murray's but I like Djokovic (not his celebrations) so I rather he win than Murray.

Oh god don't tell me, if I slag one Serb off I'm slagging you all off.

If you cnuts weren't so sensitive you might have avoided a war.

Probably.

What an utter prick you are.

Definitely.

So it's 3:15 and now the inevitable 4 hour marathon followed by Wozzy Serena.

Sigh.