US Open 2011

Fed had his time at the top for a loooong while, he's just facing up against a better tougher opponent at this moment. No shame in that.

Unbelievable by Djokovic. Deserves the win. Hope he wins the title from here on.

Federer rose his game brilliantly in the final set but missed his chance to win the match.

Disappointing that he got broken twice in a row in the 5th set.

Fcuk that. Greatest choke in history :lol: Overreaction much?

Theres a reason Novak is number 1. The tennis he has produced in 2011 has been brilliant.

Get fecked. He benefits from the greatest choke in history. Overrated.

This is getting old now. So Nadal has choked 6 times this year in finals? This is silly. You win some you lose some. Especially when you're 30.

Federer was serving for the match. When you can't close out in that situation it's a choke.

Novak's been incredible. But can't help but feel that Roger has choked this. He should've wrapped this up.

What a meltdown by Federer. Amazing and sad at the same time. Shadow of his glory self.

What a monster performance after that match points.

Djokovic is just better right now. Hes the best player in the world even better than Nadal.

And hes such a great showman.

Federer would have served out against anybody else in the same position. Probably against Nadal as well.

Take a bow Novak Djokovic. You are simply the best right now.

Now go and take that 3rd grand slam of the year that you deserve.

That winner when he was a match point down was the stuff of greatness.

Federer spunked that away. The beginnings of this can be found in the last Wimbledon final v Roddick. He just doesn't seem to be able to put players away the way he used to.

Great work Federer. You've blown it 2nd year running. Epic bottle job :mad:

Anyway on the bright side, I can watch Murray Nadal tension free now.

God Novak can act like a prick sometimes.

I hope he is done for d***'s

So

Can/will Murray beat Nadal
And can either of them stop Djokovic

I'm thinking the first questions is irrelevant as the second is No

This is getting old now. So Nadal has choked 6 times this year in finals? This is silly. You win some you lose some. Especially when you're 30.

Nadal was comprehensively outplayed in all those finals so no talk of a choke anyway.

Fed was 2 sets to love up AND serving for the match with 2 MP's in the final set. He did choke. And what a choke it was.

Damn why can't Federer and Nadal be on the same side so these Djoko-Fed classics can be finals smh.

While I've always liked Djokovic and would be happy if he wins the tournament, I really feel for Federer. You wonder what he has left in the tank right now. Every one of these big losses must make it harder for him to motivate himself.

Federer was serving for the match. When you can't close out in that situation it's a choke.

mmm but you normally close a match out in that situation cos the guy with match points against him drops off but Djokovich raised his two notches never missed a ball and kept making Federer play shots and kept doing that. His lack of errors in that last 6 games was staggering considering the situation

I dont consider Federer bottled that at all - he was simply at the very arse end of the match swept aside by an inspired, an immensely inspired player

Fair plays Djokovich - when the shit was flying he stood right in the face of the cannon and refused to lie down

Magnificent

Fantastic match. Credit to both players.

So

Can/will Murray beat Nadal
And can either of them stop Djokovic

I'm thinking the first questions is irrelevant as the second is No

Final's going to be disappointingly uncompetitive imo. Neither Nadal or Murray can beat Djokovic imo even though Murray is probably the only player other than Fed who has the game to beat him.