United Kits 2024/25

Honestly lads the white one is a fecking beaut. Who cares about the red or blue one?

It’s a lovely jersey but €131 for it. Christ on a bike.
That's the "authentic" version. The standard one is €96. Not that that's bargain, still daylight robbery, but at least I believe it hasn't gone up from last year. I actually seem to remember "authentic" versions being close to €150 last season?

DHGate is the way to go, you can hardly notice the difference. £80 is ridiculous for a football shirt.

That's the "authentic" version. The standard one is €96. Not that that's bargain, still daylight robbery, but at least I believe it hasn't gone up from last year. I actually seem to remember "authentic" versions being close to €150 last season?

I didn’t buy a jersey last year but you’re probably right! What’s the difference between standard and authentic? What does that extra €35 get us?

Honestly, anyone who spends full price on football kits must have more money than sense. They're so laughably overpriced for essentially a t-shirt.

Yep, no way I could justify spending over €100 for a football jersey.

The blue kit, while clearly reminiscent of a cricket shirt, is pretty decent to be fair when you see it in real life.

I didn’t buy a jersey last year but you’re probably right! What’s the difference between standard and authentic? What does that extra €35 get us?
For example, talking about last year's away kit, the "authentic" version was much better, as the pattern of the fabric was nicer, the sponsor was integrated in the same way as the white and red stripes instead of being horrendously glued on in an enormous green box in the centre of the shirt, etc. Also, keep in mind that the fit is even tighter. But it varies from kit to kit. In some cases the "authentic" is so much better, but in others the "replica" is perfectly fine. I recommend checking them in person.