United Kits 2024/25

Historically, early-mid Aug. Knock-offs are already available. I just ordered mine for the equivalent of £7 (it's cheaper where I am).

My only concern is that all the knock-offs don't seem to have done a good job with the textured United logo based on all the knock-off images I've seen. If a better knock-off is ever released further into the season, I'll pick another one up.
Unfortunately my son is at an age where knock offs are a no no for Utd jerseys

Is it just me or does the authentic Away top look better than the fan version? Wonder if the difference is noticeable in person.

Is it just me or does the authentic Away top look better than the fan version? Wonder if the difference is noticeable in person.

This was the case with the green one last season.

The sponsor on the authentic version blended nicely with the shirt. On the fan version it was a big green rectangle transferred on.

The ones I’ve had have been virtually indistinguishable from the official version, and even come with the tags and everything. Your son wouldn’t even know.

This was the case with the green one last season.

The sponsor on the authentic version blended nicely with the shirt. On the fan version it was a big green rectangle transferred on.

Reading through the comments section, it seems like most prefer the fan version this year.

I like the texture effect on the authentic one and think the design looks better in slim-fit, though the half-collar is a bit of a bummer.

Hopefully your son is at an age to then buy the shirt himself.

I bought knockoffs from Thailand last year and you couldn’t tell the difference in them, tags etc on them and looked the real deal. Genuine shirts require payment plans to be taken out to buy them.

So got the new home shirt as a birthday gift. Thinking of swapping for the third when that is released. Any idea the date?

I thought that 2 years ago but he copped it. It’s easy to spot tbf. Quality starts detoriating and the size information on the inside starts peeling almost straight away

Sounds like you've just got shit ones tbf. I've got mine from DHGate for years and not a single one of them has deteriorated at all.

I'm still waiting for my dhgate player shirt to arrive. Can any kind soul provide a photo so we can see what they're like?

Went to the megastore earlier and bought my grandson the blue kit. Socks n all. £70 all in with name and number on back. It is lovely. Getting my top from china.

I saw someone wearing the new blue shirt today and I really don’t like it.

I’m fine with blue, but as a third strip. I’ve never really liked shirts with a collar, the 92/93 kit being the exception.

I’m ok with the new home shirt. We’ve had better, but it’s certainly not the worst. The new third kit looks brilliant and I know it’s not been confirmed yet, but I hope the images posted on here are genuine.

I agree with many on here about the home shorts. Utter crap they are!!

Waiting for my dhgate order, it's been over 2 weeks now and the tracking site is bloody useless. Doesn't show anything.

No one, including him, would know.
Sadly, I think he would.

I received both my dhgate and soccer03 player versions this morning and it's obvious they're knock offs. Looking at YouTube videos of the real thing, they've clearly matched the webbing around the collar, and the material is very thin, flimsy and see through, which it clearly is on the real deal. But, the lines on the shirt material don't match where it's joined together round the back, the collar sits slightly funny, both on me and on a hanger. The Adidas logo is sort of 'jagged' at the edges, and the sleeves are quite baggy for a so called 'slim fit'.

I got one in L and one in XL since they're so cheap, figuring I'd just wear the best fit, but now I think they'll both just go in the drawer.

Sad thing is, these came recommended by other posters who said they were indistinguishable from the real thing. At least it was only 15 quid each. Buyer beware I guess.

I've never had any luck with knock-offs either. I've only ever bought 3 or 4 and in all cases I had the chance to compare them with the official ones in person, and they were definitely not identical. The worst one was the Qatar WC Denmark all black kit, whose finer details looked hideous in the knockoff. It was also unwearable, the fit was horrendous and the cut very sloppy.

I've bought some Bucs jackets from DHGate in the past & quickly learned to order one size bigger than my 'normal.'

my only issue with the knock off tops (the ones i have gotten off dhgate anyway), is that they can never seem to get the neck fitting quite right. 9 times out of 10, Its alway seems to be slightly disproportionate to the rest of the shirt and too wide/ loose.

Other than that, the materials etc always seem to be spot on.

Yeah the home kit has actually got worse the more I've seen it. After seeing it in action and in real life it's just weirdly crap. Not sure how you mess up a red shirt, but it's just a bit rubbish.

The home kit is atrocious. Truly epic, next level stuff. On a 10 point scale, no better than a 1.5.

The blue kit isn’t ideal as it’s just too busy, but is decent enough. A 6.5.

The third white kit is mint. A 9 and I might be harsh giving it only a 9.