United Kits 2024/25

Shameful that they aren’t making it more affordable to fans all around the world, a lot of whom wouldn’t be able to afford such a ridiculous price
They make them for the for fraction of the price in South-East Asia which makes it even more sickening. But, it's supply and demand they wouldn't be selling them for this price unless people are buying them.

Not usually a fan of blue kits but our latest looks good in action, up close not so much.

Home kit is an abomination, whereas the vaunted third, though the best, is not particularly great, either. Like the Devil motif but not Adidas' logo.

Goalkeeper kits looks like something I'd create on Pro Evo after a few jars.

Excuse me but does the blue shirt have a collar on the front but not on the back???

Anyone that has ordered or orders on the regular from DHgate could you please PM, I will not be paying 80+ for 1 kit when you can pick up all 3 for around the price of what they used to cost :lol:

Do not like the fabric on the kit, the last time they had this fabric, the replica versions snagged all day long, prefer smooth fabric like the hi viz one from a few years back.

Have those lads got a boot sponsor or something, I thought younger lads would want flashy boots to wear.

Have those lads got a boot sponsor or something, I thought younger lads would want flashy boots to wear.

It a club rule from Fergie apparently:

Manchester United famously banned colored boots from its academy teams in 2010, reacting to the increasing influx of flashy releases from Adidas, Nike and pretty much all other brands. None other than Sir Alex Ferguson was one of the key drivers behind the decision back then, and it still stands.

Still see lots of the 21/22 second strip being worn about the place, the light blue/white one. That one really seems to have struck a chord.

I didn’t buy a jersey last year but you’re probably right! What’s the difference between standard and authentic? What does that extra €35 get us?
The authentic kit has a moulded badge, a different material, a bit of a different neck, and a slimmer fit. It looks much better in my opinion. When i compared both you could see a pretty big difference compared to most years. Usually they look the same other than the moulded badge

I got mine from dhgate too (£16) and you cant tell the difference from the real thing ... With shirts coming out every year, no way im paying crazy money for a shirt to change it 12 months or less down the line.

The authentic kit has a moulded badge, a different material, a bit of a different neck, and a slimmer fit. It looks much better in my opinion. When i compared both you could see a pretty big difference compared to most years. Usually they look the same other than the moulded badge

I got mine from dhgate too (£16) and you cant tell the difference from the real thing ... With shirts coming out every year, no way im paying crazy money for a shirt to change it 12 months or less down the line.

Can you pm me which seller you used please

I didn’t buy a jersey last year but you’re probably right! What’s the difference between standard and authentic? What does that extra €35 get us?

The authentic tops look far better. The cloth is slighly different, sometimes more textured, the badge isn't stuck on, basically it's more detailed than the replica.

Anyone know when the 3rd kit will be available to buy ?
Historically, early-mid Aug. Knock-offs are already available. I just ordered mine for the equivalent of £7 (it's cheaper where I am).

My only concern is that all the knock-offs don't seem to have done a good job with the textured United logo based on all the knock-off images I've seen. If a better knock-off is ever released further into the season, I'll pick another one up.