United Kits 2024/25

Seems weird for a company who were wanting to get out of the sponsorship deal all together... Just hope this doesn't end up being the actual match-day shirt
There are rules on how big a sponsors logo can be in the Premier League, and I believe (certainly there used to be) different ones in the Champions League, where logos must be smaller. Our old AIG shirts had smaller logos in European matches, for example.

Is he advertising the suit or what?

on a side note: he’s a good looking bastard and would make anything look cool.
64177483-11388713-image-a-178_1667523020369.jpg

Ha. Premier League footballers have some of the worst taste in clothes of all the people I've ever come across in life, but I suppose the poor judgement of young men plus huge amounts of cash will have that effect.

On the flip side, I had a meeting with Juan Mata once and he turned up for it in a nice cardigan, so it's not a hard and fast rule!

Why do they keep attempting to make the shirt look smart in the promotional material? Is it an attempt to channel the liberal viewpoint that everything is permissible, even wedlock to polyester, and as such create a connection, or juxtaposition dependent on your preference, between smart and athletic wear?

I'm not having any of that bollocks. It's marketing gloop.

Is he advertising the suit or what?

on a side note: he’s a good looking bastard and would make anything look cool.

He's one of the most average looking men one is every likely to see. He's like a twenty per cent better looking Gary Neville.

My away kit arrived this week. Looks great. Home kit en route. Anyone know when the third kit is being launched? First time in a long time I've been big fans of all three.

I'm torn - really like the authentic away kit, but the normal version looks awful with the "stuck on" sponsor box - but not willing to put any money into the club until the Glazers go, so...

I'm torn - really like the authentic away kit, but the normal version looks awful with the "stuck on" sponsor box - but not willing to put any money into the club until the Glazers go, so...

Reps are that good now I don't know why anybody bothers to buy the real thing for their stupidly inflated prices.

I've had the third shirt over a week and it's not even been announced.

Reps are that good now I don't know why anybody bothers to buy the real thing for their stupidly inflated prices.

I've had the third shirt over a week and it's not even been announced.
This. The only concern is body size for authentic/player versions.. And that puts off most football fans TBF.

My away kit arrived this week. Looks great. Home kit en route. Anyone know when the third kit is being launched? First time in a long time I've been big fans of all three.
I like them too but refuse to feed the Glazers

Home kit reminds me of the one from Beckham’s last season. Must be the black bits under the armpit.

Home kit reminds me of the one from Beckham’s last season. Must be the black bits under the armpit.

I have fond memories of that 02/03 kit. It was the 1999 team's swansong title. The likes of Butt, Keane, Phil Neville and Keane left before the next title win in 06/07.

I have fond memories of that 02/03 kit. It was the 1999 team's swansong title. The likes of Butt, Keane, Phil Neville and Keane left before the next title win in 06/07.

Was also the first one Ronaldo played in. Probably why they’re so memorable is because the home shirts were played in for two seasons back then.

Even the sleeve sponsors have the big patch printing, looks awful in person. The shirt actually isn’t that bad in real life bar that detailing just kills it

And not to mention Beckham. I would actually put our title win that season up there with my favourites, our 6-2 win at St James' remains vivid in my memory.

Looks a bit like a Liverpool kit, but it's beautiful nonetheless. Very clean.

Lovely kit which would have been perfect with the proper badge.

Keane and his prawn sandwiches in that video :lol: Better acting than most of the players and ex-players. Excluding Cantona.