United Kits 2024/25

The Christian in me felt like I was being reminded of some evil agreement I reneged on before converting. But let's go devils.

That Keane video is top class. “But you already signed, didn’t you? Before you were even born.” That bit gave me the chills.

The prawn sandwiches, that's just comedy gold :lol:

Keane is brilliant in this, just as he is in The Overlap.

Good to see Keane has lightened up a bit these days. He's made some sort of amends with the club, hopefully next step is building a bridge with SAF

I actually really like this shirt. Its well smart. Should have been the away kit over that other awful design

Good to see Keane has lightened up a bit these days. He's made some sort of amends with the club, hopefully next step is building a bridge with SAF

I actually really like this shirt. Its well smart. Should have been the away kit over that other awful design
If he can tolerate Micah Richards, I'm sure he can make amends with Fergie.

Thats one of the best kit announcements I've seen in a long while.

But why did they make the kit itself look like the dippers.

This and clown thing on Sky Sports, maybe Keano wants to get into acting.

Great video, great kit. I love the badge on this, wonder if it’s a tester for a permanent change eventually.

It needed a bit of black on it somewhere to differentiate it form a Liverpool kit.
I know right if only we had some history in kits that were purely white and red. Maybe if one of our most famous teams wore a completely white/red kit in their last game on British soil, or if we'd spent entire decades of our history wearing purely white/red change kits, that might suffice?

Even the majority of the Liverpool white away kits have had black in them anyway so I really don't get it. Should we be saying they have a United kit whenever they wear white/red/black?

All the religious nutjobs are gonna go mental on this one... signing a deal with the devil :lol:

Not a fan of that kit at all, and the simplified badge is just horrendous. The only miss from this year's kits imo. I'm concerned this is the first move towards replacing the crest with this logo.

It's a bonkers video. I don't really get the giant Casimero stalking around Old Trafford like a Titan and there's no excuse for feathering out of his legs around the stands.

You're really not going to like a lot of our away kits since 1907 then. Like a lot of them.

Probably not. But that was then. I love our 86 away and CWC kit but they've got black piping. So a small amount of black would suffice anyhow that devil looks shite and all. Oh and I don't remember much from the pre 80s. So I can't feel the old old kits.

Genuinely a beautiful kit. Also you flabby old heads should take notes from Keane and get in the gym. He looks great

Probably not. But that was then. I love our 86 away and CWC kit but they've got black piping. So a small amount of black would suffice anyhow that devil looks shite and all. Oh and I don't remember much from the pre 80s. So I can't feel the old old kits.

I think there might be something in the off-white and slightly darker red that's drawing the Scouse accusations, but I'll need to see it in person.

I only remember as far back as the 80s kids as a boy and the 50/60/70s kits from books, but I do love nerding out on this website.

I have no problem with them using the devil logo here and there, I don't really care for United's post "Football Club" crest. Not just the missing words, but the entire feel of the 1998 re-design feels quite dated. I would like to see the original 'Manchester United Football Club' badge refreshed and used as the standard badge with the devil swapped in on away kits here and there.

Lovely to see the great man working with the club again...the Keane we see on sky sports seems to be in a good place.

I think there might be something in the off-white and slightly darker red that's drawing the Scouse accusations, but I'll need to see it in person.

I only remember as far back as the 80s kids as a boy and the 50/60/70s kits from books, but I do love nerding out on this website.

I have no problem with them using the devil logo here and there, I don't really care for United's post "Football Club" crest. Not just the missing words, but the entire feel of the 1998 re-design feels quite dated. I would like to see the original 'Manchester United Football Club' badge refreshed and used as the standard badge with the devil swapped in on away kits here and there.
Looks like our white away changed in the 70s in terms of colour (red, black and white). So I've only known white with red and black. But that's just why it(new away) reminds most people of Liverpool even down to our badge looking as simplified the liver bird. Anyway I don't like our current badge either but that devil looks like clipart. Love the home kit though.

Looks like a Liverpool kit with that badge. Think this is the first year I’ve hated every single one of our kits.
That’s what I get for being old