United Kits 2024/25

I really don't think enough has been made about just how bad the away kit is. That thing is disgusting. How can somebody actually be that bad at their job to come up with that design? Or approve that design?

I really don't think enough has been made about just how bad the away kit is. That thing is disgusting. How can somebody actually be that bad at their job to come up with that design? Or approve that design?

If I had to guess, I'd say because it's actually great.

If you want to see a bad away kit, look at Arsenal's away kit. Now THAT is disgusting.

If I had to guess, I'd say because it's actually great.

If you want to see a bad away kit, look at Arsenal's away kit. Now THAT is disgusting.
Yikes. Not sure if it's worse. But adidas with absolute shockers for their 2 biggest clubs. Liverpool's away also a shocker.

I agree. It is utterly repulsive. Also, I really hate the crest not being in its true colours. It looks cheap, otherwise, and like a training or pyjama top.

My favourite Man Utd kit in recent years was the 2016/17 home kit.

I despise how any media Utd post always links to the website. Why are we always so ancient when it comes to stuff like this.
Yep, so odd, I clicked on that shit and took me to the website, and there wasn't even a video to play on there.

I despise how any media Utd post always links to the website. Why are we always so ancient when it comes to stuff like this.
Not as bad as posting team sheets in numerical order on matchdays

Not as bad as posting team sheets in numerical order on matchdays

That riles me too. They know fans hate it and yet they continue. I can't even think of a single reason. Maybe at a stretch they don't want to give away the formation but even that is incredibly spurious.

It's not that bad. If you made the white lines a bit thicker and removed the little red stripes, and removed the green stripes and blocks, and made the TeamViewer logo a bit smaller, and burned the entire kit in a big feck off fire, then it would be our best kit ever.

It's not that bad. If you made the white lines a bit thicker and removed the little red stripes, and removed the green stripes and blocks, and made the TeamViewer logo a bit smaller, and burned the entire kit in a big feck off fire, then it would be our best kit ever.
This...who came up with this and who approved??

The sleeves are a monstrosity, I don't even think it's a matter of opinion, it's objectively a bad design:

4Y91sfw.jpg

The sleeves are a monstrosity, I don't even think it's a matter of opinion, it's objectively a bad design:

4Y91sfw.jpg
It was serviceable up til the l/s stripes abortion.

I hate the compression shirt under the s/s look, but they should never wear this l/s version ever.

Reminds me of what a jockey would wear during the Kentucky Derby.

Those shirts look like someone at the club lost a bet.

10 Shirtless Hunks

The short sleeves version looks amazing in comparison to how much worse the long sleeves are... And I think the short sleeves version is among the ugliest we've ever had. What the feck adidas. That is such a hideous kit.

4Y91sfw.jpg

This I'll agree with. They really missed the mark by having the traditional 3 stripes in white, it's way too busy. They should've been green.

This'll be one of the rare instances in which the shortsleeve version looks better than the longsleeve.

The away is just bad design. Despite the colours and stripes, the shoulder and sleeve area is horrendous. Get rid of the white and red stripes and leave the adidas stripes in white and the kit is at least bearable.

It’s just not. It’s even a better colour that our ‘really really really dark green’.
It is a truly dreadful colour. Which they may have just about got away with by pairing it with black. But then they added light blue for no reason whatsoever. It is a dreadful, irredeemable shirt.