United charged for failing to control players vs Chelsea

But we are being charged by FA for failing to control our players. Whats the likely outcome with this?

LOL

I really don't get this, apart from the sending off and a bit of handbags between Rojo and Costa the game was fairly tame.

Very OTT from the FA.

But we are being charged by FA for failing to control our players. Whats the likely outcome with this?

:confused: In what way? For fouling Hazard after Oliver told us that it wasn't allowed? I guess this the same FA that deemed kicking a water bottle as dangerous while Bilic throwing a microphone wasn't.

A red card and a couple of bookings is failing to control our players?

The failing to control players charge probably deserves a thread of its own?

Edit: Well, now I look stupid.

Last edited:
Lets do the same at old trafford and send them a messege, and do it even better this time around. Why does not fa tell antonio conte to control his?

Should charge Michael Oliver with failing to control the game.

He gave out two yellow cards after Herrera. Two. Roho deserved 3. Costa deserved 6. (5 of those just for being Costa). Pogba deserved 1 just for not trying. Smalling deserved 1. Commentators deserved 1 each

Obviously the ref put this in his report.
This whole thing is unbelievable, the stat that only 3 players fouled Hazard and 2 of them only fouled them once... My head is fried.
I can only imagine if this were an El Classico or a World Cup final

Happy to trade a fine for Rojo not being banned. Couldn't care less what the FA think of us.
Oh come on Rojo was unintentional accident. If Fa seem to be an expert on video analysing why was david luiz stamp on fellani in octobor not highlighted in the media which could be analysed later.

Why don't they just relegate us? It's what they all want.
Couldn't agree more. They should just get on with it. Pretty sure other teams get away with worse and their club's aren't charged.

Obviously the ref put this in his report.
This whole thing is unbelievable, the stat that only 3 players fouled Hazard and 2 of them only fouled them once... My head is fried.
I can only imagine if this were an El Classico or a World Cup final
El Classico is coming up and the whole game will consist on who can kick Messi and Ronaldo the most and the hardest. Herrera's fouls will look like a caress.

This league needs a refreeing points awarded to every ref in the season and one who fails to put up a certain number needs to be demoted

The FA enjoy being a laughing stock, obviously.

Why can't they put at least 1 person with a brain cell in charge of football?

Surely there must have been someone, just someone, who burst out laughing at the meeting where this was proposed?

They are bringing the game into disrepute, even the Government agrees.

Maybe the FA should fine the referee for failing to officiate the game properly, he was very inconsistent with his decisions and seemed to me like he scared to give out cards in the second half.

He should have sent off Herrera, Valencia, Rojo, Costa who made 2 fouls one against De Gea (elbowed him in the ribs) and another one for which he got a yellow card. He should have sent off Jones also cause he was tackling Hazard which is a crime punishable by law.

Oh come on Rojo was unintentional accident. If Fa seem to be an expert on video analysing why was david luiz stamp on fellani in octobor not highlighted in the media which could be analysed later.
I think it was intentional but nonetheless my point is simply I was afraid he was going to get banned and now he's not. My joy at that far outweighs any consternation at the moral pooh poohing the FA want to do here.

I imagine Roots would have been a more pleasent read than Michael Oliver's report after the match.

Nothing changes with the FA does it. Utter joke of an organisation.
Just about every team surrounds the ref when they don't like a decision so do they get charged? Didn't think so....

El Classico is coming up and the whole game will consist on who can kick Messi and Ronaldo the most and the hardest. Herrera's fouls will look like a caress.
This is a country that looked the other way when DDG was getting it just as bad as Hazard last night and called it a legitimate tactic to rough him up.
He needs a break from reffing us, this can't go on

Joe-Hart-Man-City-England-408746.jpg

Next time Put both Herrera and Tim Fosu mensah in midfield to press hazard.

Hardly a surprise. The players surround the ref in almost every game, why don't they get charged?