UK General Election - 12th December 2019 | Con 365, Lab 203, LD 11, SNP 48, Other 23 - Tory Majority of 80

How do you intend to vote in the 2019 General Election if eligible?

• Brexit Party

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 73 10.6%
  • DUP

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Green

Votes: 23 3.3%
  • Labour

Votes: 355 51.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 58 8.4%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sinn Fein

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • SNP

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Independent

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (BNP, Change UK, UUP and anyone else that I have forgotten)

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Not voting

Votes: 57 8.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 41 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this is slightly less embarrassing for Britain than the 2017 election. In that even a cynically blustering Boris is a marginal improvement over a broken-down Maybot.

I'm no fan of Swinson, but you can see why neither Tories or Labour wanted her there. She beaten them both here.

I'm no fan of Swinson, but you can see why neither Tories or Labour wanted her there. She beaten them both here.

I really don't think she would.

Sturgeon is a different matter. Farage as well. Both would annihilate these two oafs.

But we are watching this live. Lies or no lies, both are doing and saying nothing of note and certainly nothing to sway voters.
I'm not sure how anyone could watch this and think "yeah I'm making a good choice voting for Boris" though

I wish these two would leave time between each word so that we can get more claps in.

It's idiotic.

We already know that people on zero hours contacts are struggling, how are they going to better manage on a maximum of 30 hours a week?

Struggling because they don't get 30 hours, no?

It's a point worth making though because the low wage economy coupled with non-balanced living costs is an issue that needs addressing. Of course it impacts ZHC workers more at present.

People were really jeering with "oh here we go" when Corbyn was talking about people in developing countries having to deal with climate change :wenger:

Tories in the crowd don't like Corbyn talking about poor people :lol:

"didn't get through quite as many as we thought we would"

Then fecking carry on. Not like this is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.