Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The fact we now only have the league to compete in and the FA Cup could be a blessing. They always justified us keeping all these average players for rotation purposes. Get rid of them, let LVG try to get a settled side together and get some stability into the club.

Maiga leaves West Ham for FC Metz on loan with the option to buy next summer.

I feel it in my nutsack i feel it in my keyboard
Vidal will play for Utd
And so the feeling grows
Its written on twitter
it's everywhere i go, oh yes it is
So if you really love Utd
Come on and let is show
You know we love you we always will
We've instagramed your'e wife its the way we feel
There's no beginning , there'll be no end
Until its confirmed by Jim White the massive bellend.

Barcelona sign Douglas from Sao Paulo on a 5-year deal.

Arbeloa wants to leave Real Madrid. Chelsea and Napoli interested.

The fact we now only have the league to compete in and the FA Cup could be a blessing. They always justified us keeping all these average players for rotation purposes. Get rid of them, let LVG try to get a settled side together and get some stability into the club.

There are too many fringe players that need to leave the club but there are only 5 days left of the transfer window. We're already in a very tough position to negotiate their exits for decent fees. If there are players leaving United this week, I expect all the deals to be loans. Maybe with the exception of Welbeck.

It kind of seems that for Van Gaal, games are unwanted nuisance right now and he'd prefer to focus on training. :lol:

Most likely just going by those tweets from earlier.

Is that the twat who a season or two back posted "MASSIVE MUFC TRANSFER NEWS COMING AT 10:PM!" and everybody was going crazy only for 10pm to come and him to post about a charity, before saying he doesn't give a shit about United fans and wanted to gain attention for the charity? Think it might of been during the Sneijder one or could of been Thiago, was hilarious but ridiculous at the same time.

Is that the twat who a season or two back posted "MASSIVE MUFC TRANSFER NEWS COMING AT 10:PM!" and everybody was going crazy only for 10pm to come and him to post about a charity, before saying he doesn't give a shit about United fans and wanted to gain attention for the charity? Think it might of been during the Sneijder one or could of been Thiago, was hilarious but ridiculous at the same time.
Definitely remember that during the Thiago window.. not sure if it was him though.

Some feck wit did the same in the January window

Definitely remember that during the Thiago window.. not sure if it was him though.

Some feck wit did the same in the January window

Inter Milan to bid £40mil for Bale story if I remember right. Wasn't Goldstein but someone else.

I doubt it. He's a United fan.

Inter Milan to bid £40mil for Bale story if I remember right. Wasn't Goldstein but someone else.
That was a legit Journalist, not just a talksport radio DJ. Was a completely bonkers rumour :lol:

Another afternoon spent waiting for posts from @Adnan & @RedBistro. Come on lads, it's gone too quiet on Vidal. Is that a good thing though?

I've not been on there for the last few hours.....

Vidal's name now being mentioned to journos, or them actually saying they're interested when asked (whichever way round it is), is the first time this summer that there has been anything said about any of our targets all summer as fair I remember. When asked about Rojo, and Di Maria for example, they said nothing.

I do wonder if that instagram/tweet that Rojo favourited with His, Di Maria's, Blind's and Vidal's names on United shirts could become reality.

Would be insane, but after getting Di Maria, anything's possible right?

Right?

I do wonder if that instagram/tweet that Rojo favourited with His, Di Maria's, Blind's and Vidal's names on United shirts could become reality.

Would be insane, but after getting Di Maria, anything's possible right?

Right?

It will happen. It has to.

I've not been on there for the last few hours.....

Vidal's name now being mentioned to journos, or them actually saying they're interested when asked (whichever way round it is), is the first time this summer that there has been anything said about any of our targets all summer as fair I remember. When asked about Rojo, and Di Maria for example, they said nothing.
By the time any of the usual "best" British sources got wind of any transfer besides Shaw, the deals were essentially done IMO. All of that "oh no City/PSG/etc are going to hijack this!" was just them needing to generate clicks on transfers they had no real insight into. With Vidal, all the speculation has come from the Juve & Chilean side of things (and, of course, United fans).

Fair play to Ed & Co for being able to keep our transfer activity largely quiet on the United end until we'd moved things along further.

It will happen. It has to.

:D

By the time any of the usual "best" British sources got wind of any transfer besides Shaw, the deals were essentially done IMO. All of that "oh no City/PSG/etc are going to hijack this!" was just them needing to generate clicks on transfers they had no real insight into. With Vidal, all the speculation has come from the Juve & Chilean side of things (and, of course, United fans).

Fair play to Ed & Co for being able to keep our transfer activity largely quiet on the United end until we'd moved things along further.

Yeah I think Shaw was the only one that had any real news leaking out, with also the added BS that you've mentioned like Chelsea coming in for him, Southampton wanting more money etc etc.

I hope, going on that basis that it means something is happening.

But his agent says there has been no contact since the World Cup, why would United now be saying they're interested in Vidal? Strange one this.

I always feel like listening to some Reggea when I here that name.

Fazio.

I think Omid there has probably shat enough bricks this summer to build himself a house.

Yeah it is. The MBE stands for Massive Bell End.

What has the one thing to do with the other? This guy is going to collapse the moment we sign Vidal
It doesn't look good for us on the Vidal front, the only semi-reliable source that has reported we were even interested was Sky Italia and they said we made contact before the world cup (from his agent) and haven't made contact since.

Status
Not open for further replies.