Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame the only person on twitter who translates Serie A articles is also an unstable Juve fan.

He's always going to put a slant on everything.

What would be the point in Reus. Seriously.

May aswel sell Rodriguez now.. Isco too.

What would be the point in Reus. Seriously.

May aswel sell Rodriguez now.. Isco too.

It really is stupid. The only way it would make sense is if they drop Benzema, and move Ronaldo as CF. But then signing Falcao would render that even more pointless. I can't see them signing both.

It really is stupid. The only way it would make sense is if they drop Benzema, and move Ronaldo as CF. But then signing Falcao would render that even more pointless. I can't see them signing both.

Ronaldo doesn't like playing CF. It would have to be Bale or Rodriguez.

Falcao would be a better fit than Reus for their team now and tbf he is the one i expect them to get.

Madrid always manage to surprise:

Sell one of top two players of previous year - replace with a player based on performance in World Cup.

Their footballing model allows them to act so ridiculously as they directly benefit from things like shirt sales and advertising.

Owning Woodward by selling us Di Maria? I'll take getting owned then.

Did you see the fee he received for Di Maria? He's a great player, no doubt, but that was more than double what he's worth. I'd say Perez won that one.

Did you see the fee he received for Di Maria? He's a great player, no doubt, but that was more than double what he's worth. I'd say Perez won that one.

What? You think he is worth less than £30m :wenger::wenger::wenger:

Are you saying Di Maria is worth less than 30m? :wenger:

In today's climate he is worth around 50m. We paid the extra ten as we are desperate and can afford it.

I'd rather be in the position to say we slightly overspent than in the position of criticising Ed for not bringing in top players.

Xabi Alonso, Illarramendi, Modric, Kroos and Khedira to fight for two midfield spots and Reus, Ronaldo, Isco, James Rodriguez, Bale, Falcao, Jese and Benzema to compete for four attacking positions? Sounds sensible.

He got less than he spent on Rodriguez. An inferior player right now who is less proven and who they already have a young lad with big potential playing in the same position. He lost a player who was incredibly important to them, theoretically about to hit his peak (at 26) who is a genuine world class player and not just talent.

I know I just reworded the same points in different ways or looked at them from a different angle, but still.

No offer but by christ do they want one. They can't keep quiet about how we are doing nothing.

Not transfer related but it speaks volumes about our current squad.

The deadwood needs chopping asap.

5 days more of this, then we can all just enjoy the actual games. well, try to.

Are you saying Di Maria is worth less than 30m? :wenger:

In today's climate he is worth around 50m. We paid the extra ten because we're fukin ballerz'.

I'd rather be in the position to say we slightly overspent than in the position of criticising Ed for not bringing in top players.

Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.