Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stressed in a tweet before this one that he doesn't like answering questions like this, as it makes him look like an ITK.

I think it is good news as his health is more important than his footballing career. I mean it is good that they detected this condition as things could of went bad. I am surprised by the number of footballers who have heart conditions. Imagine of the number of people who don't have these 'medicals', they would never know they have a heart condition until they pass away.

Di Marzio said he was not in Manchester yesterday. I think @Malachians doesn't know if the agent was there yesterday, he just going along with what twitter is saying. I do not dispute that Man utd have briefed Journos to say we are after Vidal.

Di Marzio said he was not in Manchester yesterday. I think @Malachians doesn't know if the agent was there yesterday, he just going along with what twitter is saying. I do not dispute that Man utd have briefed Journos to say we are after Vidal.

Yeah, I don't think he knows either since he didn't answer the guys question properly.

He's also a bit of a wind up merchant.
It is his job, he needs to get the audience going-otherwise no one will take notice. He is not as bad as the others on TalkSport though. Deary me!

The contract with #Manchester United #Vidal would close at 8 million euros per season for 5 years. Deadline: Monday 1-9.

This fella tries to act all calm then in the space of a tweet he will show that he's a complete lunatic. I fear for his family if we sign Vidal.

Bayern interested in Xabi Alonso and will make a move for him in the ''coming hours''.

Status
Not open for further replies.