Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballache says its off so its definitely on then.

Balague does have a reputation for spouting crap but then so do most media outlets and journalist's. They all get stuff wrong from time to time, and I hope this time Balague is wrong. His reputation is a bit unfair I think.

Balague does have a reputation for spouting crap but then so do most media outlets and journalist's. They all get stuff wrong from time to time, and I hope this time Balague is wrong. His reputation is a bit unfair I think.

No. He is almost ALWAYS wrong. It's impressive.

Balague cannot stand the idea of any player leaving Spain - EVER. On the radio show he used to be on every name a caller suggested was either probably going to Madrid or Barcelona or possibly Valencia or another Spanish side. He doesn't think the market exists other than for players to come to Spain.

Balague may be stating the obvious - Madrid don't have cover and won't let him go without it.
The weirder (Twitter driven) rumour is that Benfica have a buyback clause that they may be about to use.

Surprised no one has suggested all the scout sightings and Moyes going around is obviously just a show put on by the club to make it seem like United are doing something when they're actually not, seeing as they're all incompetent hacks. What is happening to this place? :(

Well, the season is fecked up so much that putting a PR stunt would nit make sense. The summer one 2ws more than enough.

Fabio Coentrao is going on loan to Manchester United until the end of the season.

Whoz account is this? Reliable?
I've got a feeling they just tweet what's on the media, nothing concrete but then again they have quite a large amount of followers. Like the rest of twitter take it with a pinch of salt.

We might be signing another leftback in the summer, that's not available in January.

With Evra pretty much a dead cert to go and only Buttner as back up, I bloody well hope so.

But with those two there at present and Fabio (if he decides to stay on the pitch longer than 3 minutes) if needed, we're fairly covered there until the summer.

It just makes much more sense to spend our time, money and resources on bringing in the midfielder(s) that we have so desperately needed for three years.

With Evra pretty much a dead cert to go and only Buttner as back up, I bloody well hope so.

But with those two there at present and Fabio (if he decides to stay on the pitch longer than 3 minutes) if needed, we're fairly covered there until the summer.

It just makes much more sense to spend our time, money and resources on bringing in the midfielder(s) that we have so desperately needed for three years.
Looking at how knackered Evra has been this season and how much of our defensive weakness stems from that, I'd say it's very justified to be looking for options in left back first. Yes we're awful in midfield but the way Evra is struggling through games, it is imo a far more concerning issue than the midfield.

Evra has apparently "an ongoing knee problem" so signing LB even for 6 months makes perfect sense.

Twitter Thread | Tweets Only | Discussions should be bumping this thread every 5 minutes to make us think something interesting might be happening.

cnuts.

Can we ban Shamoon Hafeez tweets. I'm lead to believe 99% of his tweets are false.

He tried to quote the PA all summer and was wrong on, well...everything.

Moyes just casually takes a vacation with Jimmy and goes to Sardinia in the week before a massive game against Chelsea. Seems legit.

Can we ban Shamoon Hafeez tweets. I'm lead to believe 99% of his tweets are false.

He tried to quote the PA all summer and was wrong on, well...everything.

Moyes just casually takes a vacation with Jimmy and goes to Sardinia in the week before a massive game against Chelsea. Seems legit.
Yeah he kept quoting the PA even though there was no evidence of the PA saying anything on any website.

He is clearly lying. After the Fabregas shit storm you cant really blame him for not wanting to give anything away. If we fail to sign whoever he went to watch then there will only be added pressure from the media.

If he was better than Cleverley* then things wouldn't have turned out as they have, imo.

*Fitter
*Less Injury Prone

He's a better footballer than Cleverley though.

Status
Not open for further replies.