Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone check Gary Nevilles Tweet thing? Five Live quoted one of his tweets and it was mean! The big meany pants!

he said something along the lines of the Transfer deadline day being an indication of how badly a club is run, it was probably aimed at Liverpool at the time, but aptly applies to us now.

I hope he gets asked about that.

I'll be fecking livid if this is true.

That doesnt sound right. Its as if we had £54.5m EXACTLY to spend. £23.5m for Fellaini and £31m for Herrara BUT since the former ended up costing an extra £4m, we couldnt come up with the money to buy Herrera.

:lol:

I'm sorry but he was only joining us on loan, and he's at madrid anyway. Why was he crying?

That's not exactly the most masculine room of men ever.
The three of them, sitting together in a tiny circle, crying, and wishing all three could be together, in Manchester, playing for United.

It's enough to upset a man. I might write Mills and Boon style novel based on it.

Or a Fifty Shades of Grey one....

How many of these failed deals are we going back in for in January? Surely not Herrera.
Only Herrera makes sense as it's the only where it seems we could he gotten our man had we bid a bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.